Dodge Dart Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
My Radio is not working, no clock or anything. Ive seen this issue alot with Dodge Darts, should i just buy a new radio or is it an electrical problem? Ive done the unplug and plug my battery back in and that use to work. But now it only works sometimes and as soo as i turn my car off the radio wont turn back on again.

Any help or videos or anything would be great help.
My check engine light is on and when i got it looked at they said there could be a possible electric shortage somewhere because it does stall out sometimes

·
Registered
1 Posts
My Radio is not working, no clock or anything. Ive seen this issue alot with Dodge Darts, should i just buy a new radio or is it an electrical problem? Ive done the unplug and plug my battery back in and that use to work. But now it only works sometimes and as soo as i turn my car off the radio wont turn back on again.

Any help or videos or anything would be great help.
My check engine light is on and when i got it looked at they said there could be a possible electric shortage somewhere because it does stall out sometimes
My boyfriend disconnected the radio and then and touch screen started working again

1 - 2 of 2 Posts