Dodge Dart Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have a couple of LEDs going out on the rear center center section of my car does anyone know if I can replace these or if I have to replace the whole thing? If I can replace them myself can some link me where to get the replacement kit

·
Super Moderator
4,899 Posts
It's all sealed. Others have also had a few leds that don't light. As far as I know, there is no easy way to replace just the bad ones. A new racetrack is not cheap but it is fairly easy to replace the whole thing.

·
Registered
1 Posts
Mine is doing the same thing. This is my second Dart. My first was a 2013 and didn't have the racetrack lights. I purchased one from Dodge and put it on myself. If memory serves, it was over $300. The Dart I own now is a 2016 and the LEDs were going out in patches all around it. I replaced it with the one that I had purchased and now that one is going out in exactly the same places yours is. This is a shame because that lighting is what first caught my eye and made me really want this car. It just looks sloppy if all of the lights aren't working.

·
Registered
292 Posts
I picked one up at the local U Pull It for $30. It's my back up.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts