Dodge Dart Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
93 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey Guys!

My trunk light is ruined due to some chemical used on tail lights by previous owner. After shopping around online I'm finding that this part is not cheap. So now I'm curious to whether anyone on here has a spare or knows someone who does. I don't care about minor scuffs and scratches and will still pay good money I just don't want to pay upwards $300.00 for the part.

I would also like to get my hands on some fog lights if anyone knows anyway to get that.

·
Premium Member
3,904 Posts
The Lit racetrack tail lights hover around 225$ for replacement even on ebay. They are anywhere from 250 and up from retailers. Sorry about your luck.

i did find this one but it has the passive entry system ( i do not know if you can run it without that part plugged in or not.)

150 + probably 25 for shipping.

Genuine Mopar Rear LED Race Track Tail Lamp Kit for 2013 Dodge Dart | eBay

as for your fog lights there was a member selling a set, check our for sale section.

·
Registered
4,963 Posts
Hey Guys!

My trunk light is ruined due to some chemical used on tail lights by previous owner. After shopping around online I'm finding that this part is not cheap. So now I'm curious to whether anyone on here has a spare or knows someone who does. I don't care about minor scuffs and scratches and will still pay good money I just don't want to pay upwards $300.00 for the part.

I would also like to get my hands on some fog lights if anyone knows anyway to get that.
I would check local scrap yards for the taillights if you don't need new. You can get a brand new set on Ebay for around $250. If you want a brand new set of fog lights you can check with @AllMoparParts, a supporting vendor on the forum with great customer service.

·
Registered
402 Posts
I would check local scrap yards for the taillights if you don't need new. You can get a brand new set on Ebay for around $250.
I did this a month ago thinking I'll see a cheaper price tag. LOL yeah wasn't worth going the salvage yard route. I was told $345 PLUS $45 shipping. No thanks!

·
Registered
650 Posts
post pics of what is wrong with yours... if it is the lens, a body shop can sand it down and clear it. mine are getting smoked while the car is at my shop

·
Registered
93 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Okay guys! Thanks for your replies! I found a new race track led one for 200 so I picked it up, then I sanded my bad one down to tint it and put it on my other dart with the non lit. Here's my end result! Not a bad trade off.

Car Vehicle Automotive design Sky Automotive lighting

·
Registered
1 Posts
Anyone know what how many ohms i would need on a resistor so the park light out stops going off? Can't find any used lights with trunk button and can't afford the $500 for a brand new one right now. Headed on a road trip and do not want to hear the beep every time i let off the break while driving at night.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts