Dodge Dart Forum banner

121 - 140 of 158 Posts

·
Registered
126 Posts
Discussion Starter #122
Looking good!
I assume you would have various color combinations available for purchase? For example, I like the darker overall look of the first with the red calipers of the second.
Yes, can you choose between different colors in paint or anodized on both the calipers and hats.

·
Super Moderator
4,663 Posts
Just got my pads today! Cannot wait to get my rotors and pads on in a couple weeks. Have the CDV delete install this weekend, and if we finish early we might tackle the brakes as well, or else it will be the following weekend.

Now if only I could accept the negatives of lowering my car here in Ohio I could get some springs as well...but I have enough trouble on stock height here. lol

·
Registered
126 Posts
Discussion Starter #135
I got my rotors for my SL500, rear slotted... was very disappointed when I saw CHINA on them :disappointed:
I apologize if you are disappointed with your rotors that they are manufactured in Asia. We do have multiple manufactures that make our castings which are located in North America, Europe, and Asia. Depending on the make and part number, parts may be sourced from either of the three locations depending on what's available at the time. However, all parts from either location are all made with the same quality and craftsmanship and meet QS and ISO quality system standards. They're also required to meet the standards and specific features of our E-line and Premier Series rotors. We do our own machining here in Cerritos, CA. We are in complete control of the entire machining process. Not most companies can honestly say that. All of our rotors go through a quality control process before they are shipped out. Whereas other companies have their rotors machined overseas and shipped back to them in the states. We do offer a full 1 year warranty on warping and cracking on our rotors. If you are not satisfied with your rotors, we're more than willing to refund you your money and send you a shipping label for you to return the rotors back to us.

·
Premium Member
3,852 Posts
I apologize if you are disappointed with your rotors that they are manufactured in Asia. We do have multiple manufactures that make our castings which are located in North America, Europe, and Asia. Depending on the make and part number, parts may be sourced from either of the three locations depending on what's available at the time. However, all parts from either location are all made with the same quality and craftsmanship and meet QS and ISO quality system standards. They're also required to meet the standards and specific features of our E-line and Premier Series rotors. We do our own machining here in Cerritos, CA. We are in complete control of the entire machining process. Not most companies can honestly say that. All of our rotors go through a quality control process before they are shipped out. Whereas other companies have their rotors machined overseas and shipped back to them in the states. We do offer a full 1 year warranty on warping and cracking on our rotors. If you are not satisfied with your rotors, we're more than willing to refund you your money and send you a shipping label for you to return the rotors back to us.
Thats going above and beyond what most companies will tell you. Perhaps you can work with your customer and see if you can wait till you have a batch from the USA for them.

121 - 140 of 158 Posts