Dodge Dart Forum banner

101 - 120 of 158 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,338 Posts
Any discounts or promotional offers at the moment?

·
Premium Member
1,338 Posts
Your forum discount is usually the best price we have to offer for forum members. Feel free to PM me if you have any other questions.
How about holiday deals?

·
Registered
126 Posts
Discussion Starter #107
How about holiday deals?
We do have holiday promotions going on as well such as for Black Friday and Cyber Monday etc. Most of the time your forum discount is usually the better deal. If it's not at the time, then we can definitely beat that price wherever you see listed for our parts.

·
Super Moderator
4,805 Posts
Bump for new rotors!
A buyer in Cali had your rotors for his dart. Bought them and i guess it went into the shop and the dealer ended up giving him a new car. lol He had them brand new and I bought them off of him! Very excited next year to get these on in the spring. I noticed another owner here that sold them and it has the "universal" stud holes on them. Is that how your dart kit is? Because that is exactly how the one's I bought looked and that is what the other sellers looked like. Just want to verify they will fit, and that's how you sell them for the dart. He said he bought them directly from you.

When I get them on I will also be looking to pair them with some new pads. Probably get some stop techs from your site to finish up the set :) Cannot wait!

·
Registered
325 Posts
Couple of quick questions:
No 2015 option in the dropdown menu?
No brake pads offered?

Thanks!

·
Registered
325 Posts

·
Registered
126 Posts
Discussion Starter #117
Couple of quick questions:
No 2015 option in the dropdown menu?
No brake pads offered?

Thanks!
I apologize for the late reply back. We do offer brakes for your 2015 model. From 2013-2015, the brakes are the same for the front and rear.

·
Registered
325 Posts
I apologize for the late reply back. We do offer brakes for your 2015 model. From 2013-2015, the brakes are the same for the front and rear.
Thank you for your great customer service! I'll probably be getting these sometime in the near future.

In other news, we need a big brake kit! *nudge nudge*

·
Registered
126 Posts
Discussion Starter #119
Thank you for your great customer service! I'll probably be getting these sometime in the near future.

In other news, we need a big brake kit! *nudge nudge*
It is possible to make a big brake kit for the Dart, we would just need a vehicle to measure out to do this. Here are a few pics of our R1 Forged Series BBK:

·
Registered
325 Posts
Looking good!
I assume you would have various color combinations available for purchase? For example, I like the darker overall look of the first with the red calipers of the second.

101 - 120 of 158 Posts