Dodge Dart Forum banner

1 - 20 of 158 Posts

·
Registered
126 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
R1 Concepts Inc. is proud to offer Premier Series Dodge Dart Rotors!
R1 Premier rotors provide the ultimate stopping power needed for demanding driving and harsh conditions. Manufactured using more Carbon, Chromium, and Molybdenum, these high carbon rotors offer increased braking performance and strength. A center split core casting provides greater stability. Black Electro Coating protects against rust while extending rotor life. Mill balancing and double disc grinding reduces thickness variations for smoother stopping, minimal vibration, and improved break-in. All R1 Premier rotors are designed for direct fitment: no modifications are required.

What separates R1 from the rest?
Often Imitated, Never Duplicated. Here at R1, we take into account numerous precautions in machining rotors. We drill our rotors in house using state-of-the-art CNC machines and follow strict procedures and standards such as drilling between each vane structure. This will allow the rotor to retain its structural integrity and overall strength with optimum thermal transfers. We utilize smaller diameter drill bits for smaller diameter holes and each hole is counter-sink to add strength. You also have the option to go with slotted only or even a custom design with your own logo. Every R1 rotor that comes with slots will come with our exclusive "Diamond Slot design" (45 degree angle end points), to help release trapped debris. Our diamond slot design is also a good indicator for rotor wear. We also offer optional Cryo Treatment at an additional cost. (Cryogenic treatment is a process that improves the performance and life of the rotor by strengthening the metallurgy. This process will help to give an extra level of protection against warping).

*WARRANTY*
Here at R1 Concepts Inc, we stand by our products. We offer a one year warranty on warping and cracking on all R1 brake rotors due to manufacture defects and workmanship for our Premier line. For our Eline series rotors, we offer a one year warranty for warping and one year for cracking.

AVAILABLE STYLES
Slotted Only
Drilled and Slotted (Eline Series)
Double Drilled and Slotted (Premier Series)
Drilled Only
Dimple and Slotted
Custom (additional cost will apply for custom)

ROTORS

FT/RR Dodge Dart Premier Rotors: $285 SHIPPED (ANY DRILLING PATTERN)

PADS:
FT/RR POSI QUIET CERAMIC BRAKE PADS: $85 SHIPPED
FT/RR STOPTECH STREET PERFORMANCE BRAKEPADS: $110 SHIPPED

BRAKE FLUID:
STOPTECH STR600: $20
STOPTECH STR660: $25

ADDITIONAL:
G2 CALIPER PAINT: $30 (all colors of rainbow, black, silver, pink available)

Contact Info

IF YOU HAVE ANY QUESTIONS OR WANT TO PLACE AN ORDER, PM WOULD BE BEST.
PM: r1concepts
Email: [email protected]
Phone: 888.712.6623 ext. 7022
www.r1concepts.com

·
Registered
696 Posts
Hey guys I just want to say I've used R1 Concepts rotors on my Mercedes ML430 as well as my previous 94 Mustang GT and an Eclipse. These rotors worked perfectly for me. I used the posi quiet pads as well. Great product and really good prices as well. Just my 2cents. Oh and the fit was perfect, I installed them myself with no issues at all, if you have any specific questions feel free to drop me an email. When my dart needs new rotors, I will buy these.

·
Registered
126 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
@r1concepts when do you plan on having Dart listed on your site? I looked today and cannot even choose a dodge vehicle for 2013
Our Website is going through a major overhaul at the moment and we should be launching soon. The current site is experiencing some issues at the moment, and I do apologize for any inconvenience. If you have any questions please PM me or give me a call directly.

·
Premium Member
5,962 Posts
Our Website is going through a major overhaul at the moment and we should be launching soon. The current site is experiencing some issues at the moment, and I do apologize for any inconvenience. If you have any questions please PM me or give me a call directly.
thanks for the fast response!

·
Registered
126 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Any plan to have autocross brake compound?
At the moment the Posi-Quiet Ceramic and The STOPTECH Street Performance Brake Pads are the only pads we have available for The Dart. We are hoping that HAWK will release something soon.

For now I would recommend a Premier Series Diamond Slotted Rotor and a STOPTECH Street Performance Brake Pad.

·
Registered
163 Posts
How long is the rust protection guarantee? Is there one? I have brand new rotors on my car from the dealership, less then 1000 miles, and less then 1 month, and given probably 5 rain storms and 1 encounter with snow they are rusted.
They too have this "zinc coating" that is claimed.
I live my a river, so this probably does not help.....

·
Registered
126 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
How long is the rust protection guarantee? Is there one? I have brand new rotors on my car from the dealership, less then 1000 miles, and less then 1 month, and given probably 5 rain storms and 1 encounter with snow they are rusted.
They too have this "zinc coating" that is claimed.
I live my a river, so this probably does not help.....

My E-line rotors come dipped entirely in silver zinc for rust protection. When the pads come in contact with the rotor on the specific area, it rub the zinc right off. Wherever the pads don't come in contact with the rotor, the rest will stay the silver zinc. For my Premium rotors, the only rust protection coating is has is the black e-coat (electric coat) which is applied on the center hub, inner vane structure and outer rim of the rotor. Both of these rust protection coatings can last anywhere from 2-5 years depending on where you're located at, wet weather conditions etc. These coatings will eventually wear off overtime just from normal wear and tear.

OEM rotors that come from the dealership or any rotor that does not have any design on it such as slotted, drilled, or drilled & slotted usually does not come with a rust protection coating on it. Which is why if you spray the rotor with water, it will rust especially on the hub or the parts where the pads don't come in contact with the rotor.

·
Registered
1,435 Posts
I wont be back in America until mid next year but this will be one of my first purchases lol!

·
Registered
252 Posts
I had R1 Concepts rotors on my Avenger and loved them! I will definitely be upgrading to these very soon for the Dart. So glad I saw this thread, I was ready to pay full price for these suckers!

·
Registered
414 Posts
I had R1 Concepts rotors on my Avenger and loved them!
Agreed. I ran them on my Cobalt, and they were amazing and looked great. Especially coupled with Hawk HPS pads. I even had a custom paint-matching R1 decal made, but shhh don't tell anyone. lol Blurry from reflection, and a crappy iPhone camera, but you get the idea. It's in the middle of the loadout. lol decals.jpg

1 - 20 of 158 Posts