Dodge Dart Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
3,299 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

Here's a quick look at the 14 interior options that will be available on the different trim levels of the 2013 Dodge Dart. The eye-catching colors give you a sense of premium luxury not typically found in a compact car. We have to say we are pretty excited to see Chrysler really step up to the plate and offer all these options. What is the interior option you are going to be choosing for your Dodge Dart?

Attachments

·
Registered
37 Posts
Black leather for me! Although those red accents sure look good, It'd be a tough decision between all black, or those accents! :)

·
Registered
530 Posts
I want a all white interior with red accents that would be something radical to look at. Murdered outside Bright inside like driving in an angry cloud...

·
Registered
3,299 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Moparsrt said:
I want a all white interior with red accents that would be something radical to look at. Murdered outside Bright inside like driving in an angry cloud...
Hahahahaha.......I'm going black with Red accents. Mopar has some tricked out Red seats with black trim that look pretty sweet as well. White would look pretty sweet though hmmmmm

Attachments

·
Registered
530 Posts
See we finally ran into our first problem with the dart...too many options and possibilites. haha.

·
Registered
52 Posts
That would be something! I'm personally leaning toward Redline exterior with either black or the black/red interior. A good black/light tan interior would also look good but i dont know if that is gonna be availible?

1 - 8 of 8 Posts