Dodge Dart Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
420 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Did the swap today. Got the proxy done. The only thing that doesn't seem to work is the cruise control indications. When I turn the key on I see the white and green cruise lights come on for the test. But when I turn cruise on I get no indication. The cruise is working. Has any one else have this issue doing the swap. Also I did not get the option on the 8.4 to turn on Nav on the TFT. But it is showing up.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Did the swap today. Got the proxy done. The only thing that doesn't seem to work is the cruise control indications. When I turn the key on I see the white and green cruise lights come on for the test. But when I turn cruise on I get no indication. The cruise is working. Has any one else have this issue doing the swap. Also I did not get the option on the 8.4 to turn on Nav on the TFT. But it is showing up.
I just installed a TFT out of a 2013 limited into my 2014 rallye and have the same issue. Did you ever find a solution or is this still an issue?

·
Registered
740 Posts
I just installed a TFT out of a 2013 limited into my 2014 rallye and have the same issue. Did you ever find a solution or is this still an issue?
There was another thread started. You need to use the TFT out of the same year car it seems. I put a 2013 TFT in my 2013 and have no issues with it.

·
Registered
420 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I had to get a 2013 tft. Everything was fine after.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts