Dodge Dart Forum banner

21 - 31 of 31 Posts

·
Registered
540 Posts
They've both been pushed back, unfortunately. Drive Club til March, Watch Dogs til June. Were two games i was tossing back and forth about which i wanted to get first. Now i'm tempted to get a Playstation Camera. PlayRoom looks pretty neat.

·
Registered
36 Posts
I plan on getting Call of Duty for the PS4 when it releases. That'll be the only game I'll get for it for the time being since everyone I know will get that first.

·
Registered
1,876 Posts
Well now I have a controller and Killzone:Shadowfall at home. Funny they let you take that stuff home two weeks before the system drops. I guess it frees up space in the stock room.

·
Registered
536 Posts
Yeah i got the killzone edition and should arrive day of the 15th. which is awesome since i have work(at gamestop for the release) and school that day. It is going be a good weekend though!

·
Registered
1,569 Posts
Got home from work, had enough time to set it up in my room before I had to go back to work lol :( looks cool tho

Attachments

·
Registered
225 Posts
I've had mine for a few months now. The only issue I've had has been with Blu Ray playback. Discs freeze at a black screen if you allow them to use the internet. Turning off internet for BD discs lets them play without issue. I have yet to check if the problem still exists with the 1.70 patch that just dropped.

·
Registered
2,733 Posts
I bought one about a month ago, right before Second Son came out. Well, more than a month ago now lol.

So far no problems, I even like what they did with the new update for the controller, you can use the touchpad as a keyboard.

21 - 31 of 31 Posts