Dodge Dart Forum banner

1 - 20 of 31 Posts

·
Registered
151 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
the ps4 was stated in sony's press conference the other day that they will be releasing the ps4 november 15th in north america. U.S. and canada

·
Registered
100 Posts
First game I will be picking up is gonna be Battlefield 4 for the PS4. People aren't going to see me for months!!

·
Registered
2,733 Posts
No worries. I used to hate 1st persons on console. But the controls on bioshock were amazing. Mb you just had the sensitivity set to high?
Eventually I got used to it and enjoyed the games. I'll look at that sensitivity though, even on other games :smile:

·
Registered
151 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
im stoked for driveclub!!!!!! it looks phenomenal especially since i highly doubt gt 6 will have a dart. not that drive club will either. but it was stated that its not a car they deem necessary to add in. i have a friend who works for polyphony who also owns a new dart and told me he asked if it could be added. he did however say that if it wins a gt award at sema then that model will be in it. hopefully they all get an award!

·
Premium Member
13,037 Posts
I wonder if the dart will be in gt6 (its for both ps3 and ps4 iirc) I preordered it at GameStop a while ago for ps3, since I couldn't afford to win a ps4 right now.

Also, wasn't watchdog delayed? And potentially driveclub too?

·
Registered
1,642 Posts
I wonder if the dart will be in gt6 (its for both ps3 and ps4 iirc) I preordered it at GameStop a while ago for ps3, since I couldn't afford to win a ps4 right now.

Also, wasn't watchdog delayed? And potentially driveclub too?
Gt6 is only ps3 at this time. Drive club and watch dogs were both delayed until spring 2014.

·
Registered
1,876 Posts
My GameStop guy said that he had heard (not official) that gt6 would be available on 4 as well. I'm waiting on a special edition announcement too, surely they will make one.

Also:

image-3112214269.jpg

I have a controller! Lol.

I didn't know this before, but the controller itself has a headphone/mic jack. Presumably you can plug in any earbud/headphone/headset you have and it will work.

·
Registered
536 Posts
Yeah I preorder the killzone edition of the ps4. Through amazon it should come the day it is released :) But now that work for gamestop i will most likely be working release day. And yes Watchdogs has been put back till april 2014. I do not know about drive

1 - 20 of 31 Posts