Dodge Dart Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
102 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'M not a dealer but i have the preferred account membership and I really like the oil!

First oil change by the dealer at 5000km... They put Mobil1

Second oil change at 10000km or so... I bring my first batch of oil... And i will continue to bring it because i'm averaging 6500 km between oil changed!

And i'm not burning that much oil! :-D

Great service from them... Order new case of oil sunday night and the oil was in tuesday!

Attachments

·
Registered
629 Posts
I'M not a dealer but i have the preferred account membership and I really like the oil!

First oil change by the dealer at 5000km... They put Mobil1

Second oil change at 10000km or so... I bring my first batch of oil... And i will continue to bring it because i'm averaging 6500 km between oil changed!

And i'm not burning that much oil! :-D

Great service from them... Order new case of oil sunday night and the oil was in tuesday!
Amsoil is great oil we use it on almost every oil change we do

·
Registered
102 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Just received my oil filter!!! For the 1.4t by the way!!

So for 130$ i got my self all what i need to do 3 oil change .

Same price of 1 at the dealer :)

Attachments

·
Registered
2,883 Posts
I am a recent Amsoil convert. I recently switched my 1.4 and I will soon switch my wife's Avenger.

I have a little first hand experience on how much it reduces friction. I have a GFB diverter valve that requires a bit of oil on the plunger. With Penziol Ultra I could still feel some friction on the plunger and when I removed it to do more testing on the valve it felt like I had never put oil on it. When I used a bit of Amsoil the plunger slipped into the valve like butter, like no friction at all. When I removed the valve about a week later for some pictures, it felt just as slick.

Amsoil only for me now.

·
Registered
629 Posts
I am a recent Amsoil convert. I recently switched my 1.4 and I will soon switch my wife's Avenger.

I have a little first hand experience on how much it reduces friction. I have a GFB diverter valve that requires a bit of oil on the plunger. With Penziol Ultra I could still feel some friction on the plunger and when I removed it to do more testing on the valve it felt like I had never put oil on it. When I used a bit of Amsoil the plunger slipped into the valve like butter, like no friction at all. When I removed the valve about a week later for some pictures, it felt just as slick.

Amsoil only for me now.
its always these little tests that you can actually see. Most people cant see inside their engines at lubrication values but are amazed at what they can see. Thats why almost every parts store has some type of oil treatment display with gears and whatnot to shop people differences.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts