Dodge Dart Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I was just wondering if there were any problems with our cars?? I just recently bought a 2015 1.4l aero with 6sp automatic trans. Thanks

·
Registered
2,274 Posts
As far as I know, the 1.4 does not have an oil consumption problem. There are some common turbo fault codes that keep popping up like P0299 and P1CEA. The DDCT has been known to have the most problems for Darts. Even later Darts with the DDCT are prone to problems but those are better than the 2013s. Those DDCT problems can be quite costly out of warranty.

·
Registered
8,506 Posts
The '13 1.4 I had from new had the same rate of oil consumption that most of the 2.4's have. Didn't "burn" oil. Just had the mystery consumption associated with the Multiair system. But there are plenty of old threads about that topic. But I had the manual. Which wasn't exactly a walk in the park. The DDCT's ? The threads are a gold mine from yesteryear.....:eek:

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
About this Discussion
3 Replies
3 Participants
dad's dart
Dodge Dart Forum
Dodge-Dart.org is a forum dedicated to the Dodge Dart. Join and participate in discussions about body kits and performance mods. Get the latest tips, news, browse the classifieds, and more!
Full Forum Listing