Dodge Dart Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I realized that my hp-tuners mcvl2 I have for my mustang also has full support for my dart.
I was poking around and noticed that the darts have -75ft-lbs Torque reduction all the way to 70 and additional
Pedal Torque reduction on the factory tune. Has anyone attempted to disable it? If not and if someone
wants to see results of it off I'll attempt to disable TQM on my car.

·
Registered
1,168 Posts
I realized that my hp-tuners mcvl2 I have for my mustang also has full support for my dart.
I was poking around and noticed that the darts have -75ft-lbs Torque reduction all the way to 70 and additional
Pedal Torque reduction on the factory tune. Has anyone attempted to disable it? If not and if someone
wants to see results of it off I'll attempt to disable TQM on my car.
It looks like their site only shows that they support Dart 2.0 for model years '13-'14. of that, can't tell you what specific product of theirs it applies to. I am interested of course if this will work, but don't mess up your ECM.

·
Registered
526 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,338 Posts
I am interested of course if this will work, but don't mess up your ECM.
Awwwe, cmon! Let him do it for the cause!!!! lol Only one way to actually find out, right???

·
Registered
291 Posts
Guessing this didn't go so well?

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
About this Discussion
6 Replies
6 Participants
Killraven
Dodge Dart Forum
Dodge-Dart.org is a forum dedicated to the Dodge Dart. Join and participate in discussions about body kits and performance mods. Get the latest tips, news, browse the classifieds, and more!
Full Forum Listing