Dodge Dart Forum banner

61 - 80 of 92 Posts

·
Registered
395 Posts
I did get your voicemail on Monday and I returned your call on Tues just after 11am EST and left you a voicemail regarding your inquiry on the hood. I had asked if you still had questions to PM me or give me another call. I have not recieved any PM's or voicemails since. Shoot me a PM with your questions and I will be happy to get back to you or send me a PM with some times you are available to talk and I would be happy to give you a call back.

On a side note, I can make these hoods in just about any kind of material. You don't just need to stick with the standard Carbon Fiber. There are a wide variety of materials such as Hybrid colored material, the reflections lineup, kevlar....
I'll call tomorrow, but I didn't get a call. There may have been a mix up in the number you called.

·
Registered
1,452 Posts
Well that's two hoods officially spoken for! Tara was quick to answer my questions and concerns. We arranged a payment and term plan we both are comfortable with.

Thanks!

·
Registered
395 Posts
Well I called again today and no one answered the phone. I left a message and I'll see if anyone calls back. At this point I am very leery to order from a place that does not answer the phone ???
I take it all back. A lady from the company ( Inline carbon) returned my call, was very professional and answered all of my questions. Myself I'm paranoid about dealing with accompany if I can't talk with a human.

·
Registered
183 Posts
Discussion Starter #65
Composite Envisions is one of my suppliers, they have a huge selection of fabrics on their website. Most of the material on their site I can use in place of carbon fiber. I also have samples of each of the fabrics they offer if anyone wants to see them in person.

Raw Fabric / Cloth : Carbon Fiber Panels/Sheets, Fabric/Cloth, COLORED Carbon/Kevlar, Composite Envisions

The Kevlar Hybrids turn darker once infused.

If anyone wants to sub the carbon fiber with something else please PM me with the fabric you were thinking about. Extra charges will apply.

·
Registered
674 Posts
Pre-order is only two more weeks guys....Get em while they are hot! Dont miss your chance to be one of the first to get this hood

·
Registered
674 Posts
Only one more week left of pre-orders dont miss out on a great deal, $700 shipped is a great deal!

·
Registered
3,483 Posts

·
Registered
183 Posts
Discussion Starter #70 (Edited)
can we see under the hood pics?
The underside of the hood will look identical to the OEM hood except cleaner. I have removed all of the spot weld marks & holes that are not needed.

It will be a week or so before I have pictures and the pre order will be over by then.

·
Registered
3,483 Posts
The underside of the hood will look identical to the OEM hood except cleaner. I have removed all of the spot weld marks & holes that are not needed.

It will be a week or so before I have pictures and the pre order will be over by then.
so this hood needs to be painted before install or it is carbon fiber?

·
Registered
674 Posts
The pictures that you will see will be the hood for my car muahaha, I am first!

·
Registered
674 Posts
so this hood needs to be painted before install or it is carbon fiber?
they have a fiberglass version which would need to be painted....its cheaper. And then the carbon fiber version just swap a couple factory components such as latches and hinges....and wah lah your done no painting necessary

·
Registered
183 Posts
Discussion Starter #75

·
Registered
674 Posts
Awwww man im so excited.... This is gonna look sweet with my crosshair delete and big aluminum intercooler! So syked!

·
Registered
674 Posts

·
Mopar 13 Moderator
5,440 Posts
Here are a couple better photos of the hood! Looks great!
10647139_729076983807775_2644716900341958130_n.jpg
10600380_729076980474442_416899207757296371_n.jpg

61 - 80 of 92 Posts