Dodge Dart Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
98 Posts
So I replaced my cloth, manual, seats to the leather, power seats. I was wondering how difficult it is to wire in the power. Or is there any way to manually move them for the time being.

·
Registered
20 Posts
I just went thru the same thing.
Check out my thread here......its in the electronic section.

·
Registered
98 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I just went thru the same thing.
Check out my thread here......its in the electronic section.
I don't think I'm going to swap to the old manual, that's always an option but I really want the keep the power/heated seats

·
Registered
20 Posts
I went to my local dealer to find out about the wiring for the power and for the heated seat function.
The wiring for the power is pretty straightforward and cost just over $100.
The wiring for the heating was more complicated as it has its own power control module and was more $$$ to buy.
That's why I switched the covers over to my manual seat frame.

·
Registered
98 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I went to my local dealer to find out about the wiring for the power and for the heated seat function.
The wiring for the power is pretty straightforward and cost just over $100.
The wiring for the heating was more complicated as it has its own power control module and was more $$$ to buy.
That's why I switched the covers over to my manual seat frame.
Did you ever figure out the part number for the wiring? I just adjusted my seat by taping into the controls and put it to where I like it. Now its just kinda uncomfortable and want to finish fixing it.

·
Registered
20 Posts
Mr. Slendy...no I did not get the part number for the wiring. Best thing to do is to go to a scrap yard and pull the wiring out of a Dart that has it.
That or go to your dealer and ask the parts guy to look up the wiring harness that you need.
Getting one out of a wrecked Dart may be your best bet.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts