Dodge Dart Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello everyone, this is my first post on here so if i mess anything up, let me know lol. Well i have a 2013 dart SXT, 1.4 6 speed? that has manual cloth seats. I already bought a set of power seats out of a GT (off of this forum actually,) and i failed to realize that my stock plug only has 7 pins when the power/heated seats have like 22 or 23 or something. All i really need is a wiring diagram for the power seats themselves, and im gonna just run my own switched 12V power supply to the seats and also separate switches for the heat, but I need a diagram to show me what wires in the seats do what. I would experiment myself and just put 12 volts to each prong, but I wouldn't want to hit the wrong pin and blow the airbags out of the seats, (although that would be entertaining, i dont want to waste the money I put down for these seats)?? If you guys have any wiring diagrams, or something I can do to make this work, it would be greatly appreciated. If i cant find any diagrams, ill just take all of the tape off of the wires to find out what goes where, but thatll be a separate topic on its own. Any help would be appreciated:)

·
Registered
1,052 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #3

·
Registered
1,052 Posts

·
Super Moderator