Dodge Dart Forum banner

1 - 20 of 75 Posts

·
Registered
3,483 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Many of us already have 16-19 and even 20 inch rims on their Darts and different suspension setups springs/coilovers/bags , so Just trying to keep all Darts with aftermarket rims, stock rim/tire upgrades at one place
Please, post your rims and suspension mods only! No mopar spoilers and floor mats :)

Please, minimum discussion and please keep this thread clean from any type of off topics and useless conversations :) Thank you

MAKE SURE YOU POST YOUR PICS AND INFO AT ONCE!!!

I'll start, not complete though, only 8mm Deyeme racing spacers all around
You can see a little stance, I like it :)
Lowered on SportLines, no rubbing issues!
image-3.jpg

·
Registered
294 Posts
18 inch XXR 001's using 15mm spacers.
For future reference just posting the picture is useless if you don't post the specs of the wheels.

Size, width, offset in particular.

You satisfied size. @kre8music did the same thing. We need more info.

If we are going to do this right its also going to be important to list the tire size and brand.

AND what your suspension setup if it is modified at all.

The only reason I pointed you guys out is because its early in the thread and its a good example.

A thread like this needs to be stickied if its not already. I tried to get one like this started and then it seemed to get deleted dunno what happened to it. We have quite a few people on wheels already and this is a rather important topic for people who are looking to buy soon.

Something else that could be good info for people is what you might have done to make certain sizes fit.

For instance if I'm thinking about running 17x9 in a low offset and I pulled the fenders and shaved some bolts that is good information to post. Also what tire sizes fit and what tire sizes rubbed. Just info to think about for those who are going to be posting in the future.

·
Registered
3,719 Posts
For future reference just posting the picture is useless if you don't post the specs of the wheels.

Size, width, offset in particular.

You satisfied size. @kre8music did the same thing. We need more info.

If we are going to do this right its also going to be important to list the tire size and brand.

AND what your suspension setup if it is modified at all.

The only reason I pointed you guys out is because its early in the thread and its a good example.

A thread like this needs to be stickied if its not already. I tried to get one like this started and then it seemed to get deleted dunno what happened to it. We have quite a few people on wheels already and this is a rather important topic for people who are looking to buy soon.

Something else that could be good info for people is what you might have done to make certain sizes fit.

For instance if I'm thinking about running 17x9 in a low offset and I pulled the fenders and shaved some bolts that is good information to post. Also what tire sizes fit and what tire sizes rubbed. Just info to think about for those who are going to be posting in the future.
Nope my post was fine...if I rolled the fenders or any of that I would of posted it... offset is 40mm ...I didn't move the seas to make em just fit...just installed the springs...as stated installed the spacers as stated and rims as stated...

·
Registered
294 Posts
Nope my post was fine...if I rolled the fenders or any of that I would of posted it
so 18" with 40mm offset. 10mm spacers and Eibach springs.

So I'm correct to assume the Wheels are 5" wide then? Or maybe 10" wide.

Tire size?

These are the things I'm talking about. And the reason this forum isn't what it can be because of lack of information.

You aren't running an agressive fitment. If I had to guess I'd say the wheels are 18x7.5" But not everyone has looked at lots of wheels and would just know that. I think the goal here is to provide as much information as possible. So if you read what I posted then you would see that no you are missing quite a bit of info that most people would like to see I imagine when they go to a thread titled "wheel setups SPECS"

·
Registered
744 Posts

Tire size?

These are the things I'm talking about. And the reason this forum isn't what it can be because of lack of information.

You aren't running an agressive fitment. If I had to guess I'd say the wheels are 18x7.5" But not everyone has looked at lots of wheels and would just know that. I think the goal here is to provide as much information as possible. So if you read what I posted then you would see that no you are missing quite a bit of info that most people would like to see I imagine when they go to a thread titled "wheel setups SPECS"
Can I like this 100x? lol

Sent from my iPad using DodgeDart

·
Registered
3,719 Posts

Tire size?

Yet the op didn't list all that...get your set up and then you can post whatever specs you want...I listed the same info the op.....

·
Registered
3,719 Posts

Tire size?

Yet the op didn't list all that...get your set up and then you can post whatever specs you want...I listed the same info the op did....

·
Registered
744 Posts
image-1973019421.jpg

I know this isn't my setup. But will these fit? Because I want them bad. It's a 5-105/110. So I assume it's both a 5-105 and a 5-110.

·
Registered
8,058 Posts
The stock wheels are 17"x7.5" with a 46mm offset.

There was a mamber on here before that got a wheel with the same specs as what you're looking at and the spokes where hitting the calipers, so they didn't work.

The specific type you want may or may not fit. If they don't, then you'll need spacers to make them work.

·
Registered
744 Posts
The stock wheels are 17"x7.5" with a 46mm offset.

There was a mamber on here before that got a wheel with the same specs as what you're looking at and the spokes where hitting the calipers, so they didn't work.

The specific type you want may or may not fit. If they don't, then you'll need spacers to make them work.
Maybe I should get spacers anyways lol

·
Registered
744 Posts
I I got these wheels with a 10mm spacer kit from deyeme, will I need new lug bolts or what?

·
Registered
8,058 Posts
I I got these wheels with a 10mm spacer kit from deyeme, will I need new lug bolts or what?

I was under the impression that the spacers came with longer lug bolts. I wouldn't run the stock lug bolts with a spacer.

·
Registered
294 Posts
Yet the op didn't list all that...get your set up and then you can post whatever specs you want...I listed the same info the op did....
over 3k posts. And all of it fluff.

The reason why I don't like car forums anymore.

I'll be ordering wheels in May most likely. And they'll take about 2 months to make. So you can imagine that I'll want to get them right the first time before they get shipped from Japan.

I was trying to jump in to help before people ruined the thread. But please go ahead and continue to drag it through the dirt.

·
Registered
3,483 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
Please guys, less conversation, we need more useful info than arguing about someones wheel setup, post full info in one post, please! DON'T LET US GUESS !
@suzq044 do you think this thread should be pinned? I see a good potential here
Also, could you please clean this thread from useless conversations, I'm trying to keep all useful info in one place!

1 - 20 of 75 Posts