Dodge Dart Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hope everyone is doing Great.

I am new to these Forms and like many of you, I enjoy this little car. The MOD'S are endless when you have the imagination to create something custom to call your own. at this time my list of MOD'S is short but with time it will grow.

MOD'S list as of today.
HID headlights and fog lights
Fog light kit upgrade (I have the 2.0L base).

One question that I have; does anyone know how to remove the back seat? (backrest area not lower part).
I only see one locking latch in the middle and I don't know how to release it.

·
Super Moderator
3,822 Posts
23 - Body / Seats, Rear / SEAT BACK / Removal

REMOVAL

1.Remove the rear seat cushion, (Refer to 23 - Body/Seats/SEAT CUSHION - Removal) .

2.Remove the rear seat buckles and belt anchors, (Refer to 10 - Restraints/BUCKLE, Seat Belt - Removal) .

3.Fold the seat back (1) down and remove the fasteners (2) securing the seat back brackets to the floor pan.

4.Remove the seat back (1) from the vehicle by lifting up and out.

Reactions: J.Rios

·
Premium Member
6,297 Posts
Hope everyone is doing Great.

I am new to these Forms and like many of you, I enjoy this little car. The MOD'S are endless when you have the imagination to create something custom to call your own. at this time my list of MOD'S is short but with time it will grow.

MOD'S list as of today.
HID headlights and fog lights
Fog light kit upgrade (I have the 2.0L base).

One question that I have; does anyone know how to remove the back seat? (backrest area not lower part).
I only see one locking latch in the middle and I don't know how to release it.
When you mean "remove" do you mean to remove the seat-backs from the car, or to fold them down? If it's the latter, there are little nylon-looking loops on the outside edges of the back seat that you pull to release the latches.

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #4

REMOVAL

1.Remove the rear seat cushion, (Refer to 23 - Body/Seats/SEAT CUSHION - Removal) .

2.Remove the rear seat buckles and belt anchors, (Refer to 10 - Restraints/BUCKLE, Seat Belt - Removal) .
View attachment 126601
3.Fold the seat back (1) down and remove the fasteners (2) securing the seat back brackets to the floor pan.

Thank you @jsblanch But I need to remove the backrest of the back seat.

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I was looking in the back seat rest area from inside the trunk and I did see one single latch in the middle but, I don't see from where I can unlock it.

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #6

REMOVAL

View attachment 126601
View attachment 126602

I am going to try this again tomorrow. @jsblanch

1 - 6 of 6 Posts