Dodge Dart Forum banner

1 - 20 of 30 Posts

·
Registered
1,247 Posts
So I have some questions. 1: Do the LED tubes fit the ambient light connectors? 2: How does the glo-wire, that can be cut to different lenghts, get wired to power if you cut them? 3: How much are extra Flash wave LED lights?

AND.....I see "bright" things in the future for my car.:cool2:

·
Registered
5 Posts
So I have some questions. 1: Do the LED tubes fit the ambient light connectors? 2: How does the glo-wire, that can be cut to different lenghts, get wired to power if you cut them? 3: How much are extra Flash wave LED lights?

AND.....I see "bright" things in the future for my car.:cool2:
Most everything we sell, including the LED Tubes are 2-wire hookups, so they can easily be spliced in anywhere. If you cut the glowire, the part you cut off is unusable, so just cut off what you don't need. Flashwave strobe panels are $99 but you guys get a 20% discount off that.

We ship everything Free Worldwide.

·
Registered
178 Posts
i just checked out their website and It looks awesome even talked to a rep about the under kit lights they do meet the FMVSS 108 Standards. and are street legal at least in oregon since they meet those standards. now just need to decide what colors to get LOL.

·
Registered
3,299 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
i just checked out their website and It looks awesome even talked to a rep about the under kit lights they do meet the FMVSS 108 Standards. and are street legal at least in oregon since they meet those standards. now just need to decide what colors to get LOL.
You must get us some pics when you get it installed......

·
Registered
962 Posts
We need s build/mod sheet! A "to change this light out...use this part number" sorta thing!

1 - 20 of 30 Posts