Dodge Dart Forum banner

21 - 35 of 35 Posts

·
Registered
286 Posts
Welcome aboard. I just bought a set of wheels and snow tires from these guys in December. Top notch service and great prices, no only if my local one would leave the air hose out at night so I can fill my tires when needed.

·
Premium Member
85 Posts
Thanks for the welcome everyone, we're excited to help you all with your wheels and tires. Thank you for your support in Discount Tire!

·
Registered
3,483 Posts
Thanks for the welcome everyone, we're excited to help you all with your wheels and tires. Thank you for your support in Discount Tire!
Welcome!

More choices please :(

·
Registered
4,356 Posts
Here's the aftermarket wheels that DISCOUNT / AMERICA'S TIRE currently offers for our Darts ...

... 16 inch rims:

Discount Tire 16 inch wheels.JPG

·
Registered
8,058 Posts
You know what would probably help out your business? Posting wheel weights. You have none of that from what I've seen for the wheels you list on the dart. That, and not offering Andros brand wheels has kept me from seriously shopping around your site. Make some changes!

·
Registered
359 Posts
Welcome! You guys sponsor TwoTwo Motorsports also.. So you get my thumbs up!

·
Premium Member
85 Posts
Yes we do. Too bad about Chad Reed's crash. It was so cool at the Phoenix race when he had his little kid ride around the arena behind him when he was introduced. What a great guy.

Thanks for your support.

21 - 35 of 35 Posts