Dodge Dart Forum banner

141 - 155 of 155 Posts

·
Registered
160 Posts
1967 Mercury Cougar, or 1967 Dodge Charger, or 80-83 Dodge Mirada / Chrysler Cordoba, or 80-83 Chrysler Imperial, or even the 90-93 Imperial, 80-83 Thunderbird. There are too many cars that I have always liked to pick just one!!!!!!!!!:crazy:

·
Registered
148 Posts
1967 Mercury Cougar, or 1967 Dodge Charger, or 80-83 Dodge Mirada / Chrysler Cordoba, or 80-83 Chrysler Imperial, or even the 90-93 Imperial, 80-83 Thunderbird. There are too many cars that I have always liked to pick just one!!!!!!!!!:crazy:
I know what you mean - I could continue to add cars to the list - I had forgotten about the Cordoba - I wanted one badly, but wasn't able to swing the car payment back in the day!

·
Registered
567 Posts
If I had no "dollar" amount limit, It would be the Lexus LFA. I've loved that car ever since it came out. Everyhting about it is just plain sexy.

·
Registered
265 Posts
Hard to say - I've always wanted a Mustang to play with, but I've always wanted the original fastback as well. But I'm currently reading up on the '02 R34 Nissan GTR as it will be legal to import them again in less than 10 years. Can't quite decide which I'd prefer most, but I'd definitely have the most fun with the GTR, break the bank with the new Mustang, and baby the fastback. Tough call man, tough call.

·
Registered
281 Posts
R34 GTR or a R35 GTR P800 Switzer

·
Registered
321 Posts
Yenko Camaro. Give me a Yenko.

·
Registered
650 Posts
66 ac Shelby Cobra.

141 - 155 of 155 Posts
About this Discussion
154 Replies
103 Participants
chlngr1970
Dodge Dart Forum
Dodge-Dart.org is a forum dedicated to the Dodge Dart. Join and participate in discussions about body kits and performance mods. Get the latest tips, news, browse the classifieds, and more!
Full Forum Listing