Dodge Dart Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
93 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Went to the dealer to get an oil change today, last oil change was in July. (1.4L and manual transmission)

When they finished, he said they flashed a recommend performance flash, suppose to help mileage also.
He said the instructions were a little weird, that they instructed revving the engine to 6000 rpm during the process.

This must have been a new recommendation, as he checked the computer in July when I was there and the only thing it had was an option to upgrade to the racetrack lighting (I have an early build Dart)

Anyone heard of this one? Could not find anything in googling it. Tried the mopar owners web page, but it gave me nothing either.

Thanks,

·
Registered
358 Posts
Why did they give you the DDCT (Auto) flash for a manual car?

·
Registered
1,204 Posts

·
Registered
358 Posts
He's not the OP.
Very good point!! Maybe if I took the time to look at the poster.. Sorry about that, ignore my ignorance.

·
Registered
107 Posts
good question, didn't think to check
18191293 RFHN Recall - 3485 W FC: FM Part#Count: - Claim Type: W and
181906T4 Bulletin 18-004013 3485 W FC: FM Part # Count: Claim type W
Can you do me a favor and screenshot or take a pic of your receipt? I am having troubles finding this information on ALLDATA at my dealership.

Thanks ahead of time!

Darryl

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.