Dodge Dart Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
This morning my cars front brakes locked up & My engine light started flashing. Before this week's prior my engine light would come on , blue tooth wouldn't work , it would free , sometimes my car sounded like it would shift hard. Code came up for U0145 . I don't know what to do or where to even begin. I've heard there was recalls on these I just know I don't have 700$ to fix it. I haven't even had it for 8 months. Any help would be greatly appreciated

·
Registered
2,614 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I don't know much about all of this , I've searched & talked to different people & I've gotten different answers. That recall is for 2.0 & 2.4 motors , unless it would also affect my 1.4 . What should I be looking at

·
Registered
2,614 Posts
There is no U0145 in the Dart FSM. Get the correct code.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
That is the code that came across the computer scanner when it was plugged in. I was told it was a generic code for the bcm.

·
Premium Member
6,040 Posts
That is the code that came across the computer scanner when it was plugged in. I was told it was a generic code for the bcm.
Are you sure it isn't U0415? I believe that's a code that's related to the ABS module, and you said your brakes locked up. U codes are network codes, so it's some kind of communications problem, probably between the BCM and a module that it controls.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts