Dodge Dart Forum banner
101 - 105 of 105 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
I too had this problem however, it wasn't my fault. I had hit my first 50 mi mark in my car and my girlfriend at the time (who is now my ex) broke the visor off due to an argument about who i loved more the car or her. And well..you can tell what decision i made. So what i have done was purchase, online, out of pocket for a new visor. However, since the car was still under warranty at the time. i informed the dealer about my unfortunate event and that i purchased the visor myself and they stated that i did not need to cause the vehicle was still under warranty. With the receipt i was able to receive a full refund for the visor. i hope this information helps.

·
Registered
2,366 Posts
...my girlfriend at the time (who is now my ex) broke the visor off due to an argument about who i loved more the car or her. And well..you can tell what decision i made.
Why girls ask stupid questions like that is completely beyond me. Love takes different forms. I love my Dart, but that is not the same as love for a human being. I love my wife, but I also love my mom. And I love my hometown. And my music collection. And my country. To be forced to say which of these I love the most is completely idiotic, because they're completely different forms of affection.

·
Registered
38 Posts
Just so everyone knows, I've found the solution to this issue:

Stop taking passengers. :D

Honestly, I haven't driven someone else in my Dart in ages.
Your solution didn't work for me. My passenger sun visor broke the other day while it was just me in the car. I made a turn and noticed the visor drop down out of the corner of my eye. The downside is the passenger sun visor has been used less than 10 times in the 5+ years I've owned my Dart.

·
Registered
1 Posts
So I had the passenger side visor flipped down and was unclipping it to hold the sun shade in place and the next thing I know the other end falls down and is dangling from the wires. I have an appointment to get it replaced and wrapped it with duck tape to wedge it in the mean time. Anyone else have this happen or have a part number for the visor.
2013 Dart passenger side visor broke and is dangling from wires. Getting it replaced. It is costing $105 for the visor and $80 for labor. There is only 24,306 miles on the car and hardly ever used the passenger sun visor!! Dodge's quality is in question.

·
Super Moderator
4,726 Posts
It is not difficult to replace yourself and you could probably find one at self serve junkyard. Seeing Darts with near perfect interiors at local yards. Get one from a later model year Dart, they are better.

101 - 105 of 105 Posts