Dodge Dart Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
2015 SXT Vitaman C
89 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Can someone post the PN and maybe the picture breakdown of the upper bezel? on the 2016 type hood please.

Im thinking I can recess it in a normal hood and make it a functional hot air extractor and still look good and im still sticking to using mopar only parts on my lil project.

TIA !

Automotive parking light Car Land vehicle Vehicle Grille

Wheel Tire Car Sky Vehicle

·
Registered
2015 SXT Vitaman C
89 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 · (Edited)
Thanks,

Mopar confuses me at times with the illustrations.

I read this as all in #8 Correct. Cause im really going to need #14

• Description:
    Trim kit for Dodge Dart Sport Appearance hood. Kits includes front and rear bezel, nuts, seal, washer and hose.

Genuine Hood Bezel Kit 82215093AB | eBay

Rectangle Font Parallel Slope Automotive exterior
Product Font Rectangle Screenshot Parallel

The reason I ask about the #8 pic containing all in the pic as REF. # 1 is no longer available.
Rectangle Font Parallel Diagram Drawing

·
Registered
2015 SXT Vitaman C
89 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Thank you for your help!

You are correct, I found a open pic.

Should work out well properly vented if the angle of the squirters are off, im sure the oem or? will work. Tiny issue.

Footwear Glasses Leg Vision care Automotive design

·
Registered
2015 SXT Vitaman C
89 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Thanks KR, kit came with all expected. Heck even the mopar dealer could not tell me fully what was in the box. Bit for under $100 if one has a sport hood or plans on one its a lot of mopar parts for $100.

Im semi good at fab work but still made some patterns and what material I wanted to leave in the "work" for attachment points. It seems the back lip is the same used by the sport hood on the underside so it wont be simple but not overly hard, then I will figure out a good safe pattern to drill hot air exit holes but yet not make the part weak.

It look like the sprayed angle will be ok although ive not driven in the rain since ive got the car.

First of the week is to be cool and ive time to knock it out.

May not be the best but im hooked on the all mopar parts theme, cant build a what if car with ricer parts grafted on.
Automotive tail & brake light Grille Car Vehicle Automotive lighting
Car Vehicle Grille Automotive lighting Hood
Automotive parking light Car Vehicle Automotive lighting Motor vehicle
Finger Sunglasses Wood Nail Thumb
Automotive parking light Automotive lighting Hood Light Automotive tire

Automotive tire Bumper Wood Motor vehicle Automotive exterior

1 - 7 of 7 Posts