Dodge Dart Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
on my 2013 dart rallye the light bar and the right side turn on then then go off. got a used tail light from the salvage yard and same thing. any advice on the problem?

·
Registered
2015 dodge dart sxt rallye
109 Posts
Check to see if your parking light assembly is in one piece or two I had the same problem previous owner left me with my right one broken in two the just take the bulb out of plastic holder gently pull from the to and bottom it most likely will come apart it's not supposed to
Hand Gesture Finger Thumb Nail

·
Registered
45 Posts
I have this same issue. I changed the tail light and both front sockets due to the burning issue but it still dings every start up and every time you use the signal or brakes when the park lights are on.

·
Registered
109 Posts
that I canr help with you have a 2015? try cleaning uo the ground cable or if yiu have time and tools try grounding the negative side if the battery directly to the top starter bolt.

·
Registered
109 Posts
that will probably work never messed with my sound system or wiring speakers so as long as its around 14 gauge for grounding the chassis to the block if I remember and for the battery here ignore me lol follow this as best you can just word of advice one picture looks like the alternator is grounded to the block its not it never should be lol but its a NICs light show when you plug the battery in and turn her over. YoungSmith53 / Aya Build Thread

1 - 6 of 6 Posts