Dodge Dart Forum banner
21 - 26 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
I just got the "Park light out" message yesterday...it only notifies me once and that's shortly after starting my car...what does it mean?! I checked all lights and they seem fine! Land vehicle Vehicle Car Gauge Auto part

·
Registered
881 Posts
If you scroll through the options on the cluster and go to the messages one it should show you what side of the car it's reporting is out. (At least mine does). But as others said in the thread if you switched any bulbs to LED that most likely is your issue.

·
Registered
1 Posts
Hey so my dart is displaying a "park light out" message and I was wondering if anyone else has had this happen and know what caused it, solutions? I switched out my DRL, license plate light, and reverse to LEDs but I checked everything and it all seems to be correct and all my brake lights work as well..
its the little light bulb that’s in the reflector on your headlight , bulbs are size 194

·
Registered
2 Posts
it’s your little light bulb that’s in the reflector inside headlight.

its the little light bulb that’s in the reflector on your headlight , bulbs are size 194
So I replaced the reflector light yesterday thinking that was the reason for me getting the park light out message. All my light bulbs have been changed with regular bulbs not LED, but I’m still getting the park light out message and I don’t get it

·
Registered
2 Posts
So I replaced the reflector light yesterday thinking that was the reason for me getting the park light out message. All my light bulbs have been changed with regular bulbs not LED, but I’m still getting the park light out message and I don’t get it
I replaced the little bulb in the reflector three days ago and it’s working perfectly, but I’m still getting the “park light out” message

·
Registered
2 Posts
Hey so my dart is displaying a "park light out" message and I was wondering if anyone else has had this happen and know what caused it, solutions? I switched out my DRL, license plate light, and reverse to LEDs but I checked everything and it all seems to be correct and all my brake lights work as well..
Where exactly is this damn thing located. It's driving me nuts

21 - 26 of 26 Posts