Dodge Dart Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have an issue with the right side front and rear park lights. They go out on their own and I get the park light off on the dash. Plus my racetrack light goes off too when this happens. They turn back on but suddenly they give out..it gets very frustrating and concerned about being pulled over by PD. Please help!

·
Registered
1,435 Posts
Ive heard people have problems with burning with their parking lights being constantly on. I'd have a gander at the wires and see if there is any burn marks.

·
Registered
1 Posts
the exact same thing happened to me And also all the lights would work when the vehicle was remote started and when i put my key to run but as soon as i hit the brake to put it in gear the front right and rear right park lighys would go out and also the racetrac light. It did this for about 3 or 4 days then all of a sudden stopped. Im taking mine in under warranty but let me know if u find out what caused it

·
Registered
1,389 Posts
the exact same thing happened to me And also all the lights would work when the vehicle was remote started and when i put my key to run but as soon as i hit the brake to put it in gear the front right and rear right park lighys would go out and also the racetrac light. It did this for about 3 or 4 days then all of a sudden stopped. Im taking mine in under warranty but let me know if u find out what caused it
smac94,

Welcome to the forum.
Keep us posted on the results after your dealer visit if you can!

1 - 5 of 5 Posts