Dodge Dart Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
255 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hi, so when i put leds in for my turn signal. i used them for a while and finally got sick of the white led turn signal, and the ricer blinker. i took them out and put the halogen bulb back in the car. the halogen bulbs work fine. but my dart still says park light out. why? and its been a few days after i pit them back in

·
Registered
2,052 Posts
Might try disconnecting the negative cable from the battery for 30 minutes or so. See if that clears the message.
Or it might need a few more cycles with the key.
Try turning it from off to run to off several times before starting again.

·
Registered
255 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
i just tried disconnecting the negative battery. and it still gives me that same message. and i also did try cycling the car several times. no luck at all :/

·
Registered
2,052 Posts
i just tried disconnecting the negative battery. and it still gives me that same message. and i also did try cycling the car several times. no luck at all :/
Know anyone with a scan tool? I'm not sure if its a stored message or if the computer currently "sees" an error. Might be able to clear the message like a CEL.
AutoZone or another parts store could probably do it.

·
Registered
1,614 Posts
I had the same problem one of your parking light harnesses are disconnected. My dealer disconnected mine abs never plugged it back in.

·
Registered
2,052 Posts
I had the same problem one of your parking light harnesses are disconnected. My dealer disconnected mine abs never plugged it back in.
He said the lights are working, though.

·
Registered
2,052 Posts

·
Registered
2,052 Posts
Yeah I know I was dumb-founded to. My dealership told me my harness was dissconnected but they have been feeding me a lot of bull-crap lately.
Who knows?! Guess anything is possible

·
Registered
2,052 Posts
lol. so what do you guys think i should do? hit up autozone and see what they can tell me? i dont know anyone with one though
Worth a shot. If they can't help, dealership is the only other option.
Sorry, I've never had this problem before. Kinda hard to say what is causing the message now.

·
Registered
36 Posts
hi, so when i put leds in for my turn signal. i used them for a while and finally got sick of the white led turn signal, and the ricer blinker. i took them out and put the halogen bulb back in the car. the halogen bulbs work fine. but my dart still says park light out. why? and its been a few days after i pit them back in
You might have a bad connection at the light bulb socket. If you put original bulbs back in. Recheck all connections again maybe a wire is loose causing your problem.

·
Registered
24 Posts
I started getting this message today. I KNOW my light is out, how do I STOP it from dinging every 30 seconds!! I'll replace it when I get around to it. Can't believe there's not a way to turn it off? I have a 2013 SXT.

·
Registered
24 Posts
I started getting this message today. I KNOW my light is out, how do I STOP it from dinging every 30 seconds!! I'll replace it when I get around to it. Can't believe there's not a way to turn it off? I have a 2013 SXT.
Anyone? Thanks.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts