Dodge Dart Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey there guys and gals. I've had my Dodge Dart SXT 2.0 for over a year now and I've only had the 'Park light out' warning for a month or so. It only activates when I use my left turn signal or break while my headlights are actually on. If they are off I don't get the warning. Lights all work and don't flicker. Thanks for the help in advance.

·
Registered
58 Posts
Hey there guys and gals. I've had my Dodge Dart SXT 2.0 for over a year now and I've only had the 'Park light out' warning for a month or so. It only activates when I use my left turn signal or break while my headlights are actually on. If they are off I don't get the warning. Lights all work and don't flicker. Thanks for the help in advance.
Have you done any work with aftermarket lights? HID's, LED's ect..?

·
Premium Member
4,841 Posts
Check your corner marker. Here is a post showing the back of the headlight and which socket you need to access. http://www.dodge-dart.org/forum/dod...parking-light-out-need-help-3.html#post454240

First turn the lights on and see if it actually is burnt out. If not, turn on your hazards and make sure the high and low functions work properly. It's possible your left turn signal bulb's high filament is broken. This happened to me, but 99% of the time it's the corner markers.

Hope that helps :)

·
Registered
52 Posts
Could also just be the bulb socket and not the bulb. The inner indicators run too hot and fry the socket. Mine looked charred when I was getting the parking light out warning. Replaced them and it was fine again.

·
Registered
1 Posts
Have you found the problem I have the exact issue your describing. My guess it could be the large trunk light or a short.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts