Dodge Dart Forum banner

21 - 40 of 40 Posts

·
Registered
122 Posts
It plugs into existing pedal connector or OBD port?

·
Registered
76 Posts
So what are the actual MPG gains in ECO mode? If I did not change my driving habits, and only put the car in ECO mode, what should I expect to see?

·
Premium Member
3,633 Posts
So what are the actual MPG gains in ECO mode? If I did not change my driving habits, and only put the car in ECO mode, what should I expect to see?
Nothing... The only thing this pedal box will do is change the depression %... aka if you set it to "sport" then it will tell the pedal that it needs less depression to get to 100% throttle. If you really want economy, you need to get a tune that will alter AFR.

Reactions: pkgmsu2000

·
Registered
5,313 Posts
Nothing... The only thing this pedal box will do is change the depression %... aka if you set it to "sport" then it will tell the pedal that it needs less depression to get to 100% throttle. If you really want economy, you need to get a tune that will alter AFR.
or... get a way better return on your investment and buy a tune :wink:

·
Registered
76 Posts
Got it thanks for the clarification on that!

·
Premium Member
3,633 Posts

·
Vendor
400 Posts
Discussion Starter · #28 · (Edited)
Our GOPedal has a 30 day money back guarantee, so you can try it yourself to see how much actual MPG gains you will get. We do not advertise an actual MPG gain as it can vary with every car and every driver.

We've sold countless of these units globally and have received an influx of positive reviews. A few individuals on some forums who have not tried the unit themselves will give you their personal feedback. We continue to offer a 30 day money back guarantee on this unit because we're confident that you'll love it, so what we recommend is you try it out for yourself and discover what the vast majority have discovered.

·
Registered
28 Posts
The GoPedal arrived a few days ago, and we finally got a break from the rain today, so decided it was a good time to get it installed. Now before I go further, for those that don't know my car, I have 2.4L with ram air, bored throttle body and 2.25 dual exhaust, so I was getting more HP and torque than when the car was stock and before the install of the GoPedal. I kinda had my doubts about it, but those were short lived with a few quick test runs. The sports mode was everything they said it would be and more, I was impressed, so next test was the sports plus. I pulled into a large parking lot, it's sunday so not many cars, made the switch to sports plus, and punched it, much to my surprise, the front tires spun, yep that's right, a front wheel burn out and then shot across the parking lot like a jet fighter. All I can say is that I won't be taking Madness up on that money back guarantee, I'll be keeping my GoPedal. Anyone wondering how well the GoPedal works with the MPx bored throttle body, I can tell you they work together like they were made for each other.

·
Vendor
400 Posts
Discussion Starter · #33 ·
The GoPedal arrived a few days ago, and we finally got a break from the rain today, so decided it was a good time to get it installed. Now before I go further, for those that don't know my car, I have 2.4L with ram air, bored throttle body and 2.25 dual exhaust, so I was getting more HP and torque than when the car was stock and before the install of the GoPedal. I kinda had my doubts about it, but those were short lived with a few quick test runs. The sports mode was everything they said it would be and more, I was impressed, so next test was the sports plus. I pulled into a large parking lot, it's sunday so not many cars, made the switch to sports plus, and punched it, much to my surprise, the front tires spun, yep that's right, a front wheel burn out and then shot across the parking lot like a jet fighter. All I can say is that I won't be taking Madness up on that money back guarantee, I'll be keeping my GoPedal. Anyone wondering how well the GoPedal works with the MPx bored throttle body, I can tell you they work together like they were made for each other.
Thank You for the great review of our GOPedal! We are extremly happy to hear the thrill and improvement in response you now have!

For those who are interested in purchasing our GOPedal we currently have these in stock. Please feel free to reach out to us if you have any questions or need help ordering!

We are now open in Spicewood, Texas from 9am-5pm:

22108 State HW 71 W
Spicewood, TX 78669
512-982-9393

And Signal Hill, California:

Los Angeles, CA
2716 Dawson Ave.
Signal Hill, CA 90755
562-981-6800

·
Vendor
400 Posts
Discussion Starter · #34 ·
We currently still offer the GOPedal for those who are interested! We have these in stock and ready to ship! Please feel free to reach out to us with any questions!

We offer the GOPedal for al 1.4L, 2.0L and 2.4L!

For more details or information on the 2.0L GoPedal please follow the link below:

Dodge Dart 2.0L GOPedal by MADNESS Online Store - DART Parts and Accessories

For more details or information on the 1.4L GoPedal please follow the link below:

Dodge Dart 1.4L GOPedal by MADNESS Online Store - DART Parts and Accessories

For more details or information on the 2.4L GoPedal please follow the link below:

Dodge Dart 2.4L GOPedal by MADNESS Online Store - DART Parts and Accessories

·
Vendor
400 Posts
Discussion Starter · #35 ·
Recieved this email this morning from a customer with a Dodge Dart:

"Flipped the switch on the GoPedal today for the first time this year. Still makes me smile."
-Kevin

And here is an image he shared of his Dart with the GOPedal installed!

·
Vendor
400 Posts
Discussion Starter · #36 ·
We just recieved another photo from a customer with his GOPedal installed! We are thrilled to know you guys love this product so much!

If you all have any questions please reach out to us! :)

·
Vendor
400 Posts
Discussion Starter · #37 ·
We would like to express that the GOPedal remains to be one of our best selling products and we know you will be happy which is why we offer a 30 day money back guarantee. Buy it, try it and if you don't like (we know you will) you can return it!

·
Vendor
400 Posts
Discussion Starter · #38 ·
We received another review on our MADNESS GoPedal!

This ones from Turk!

" This thing REALLY wakes up the response of the little 1.4!!! Adds no horsepower but feels like it adds 30! MUCH more low end grunt and only gets better as rpms climb))) great product great versatility endless adjustably! GREAT PRODUCT"

As you can see, the GoPedal makes a huge difference in your acceleration curve!

Here is the curve adjustment settings, just in case someone missed it earlier!

Get yours today from MADNESS!

Dodge Dart 1.4L GOPedal by MADNESS Online Store - DART Parts and Accessories

·
Vendor
114 Posts
How to pairing
Hello,

Thank you for reaching out to us. To help with pairing we first want to make sure you have the correct app for your GOPedal.

If you have the newer style Bluetooth with button controls you need the MADNESS GOPedal app.
The pervious model GOPedal Plus without physical buttons uses the GOPedal Plus app.

One you have the correct app, with the vehicle on and the engine off, you should be able to pair the GOPedal to your phone and the app should prompt you with setting everything up.

If you would like, feel free to give us a call and one of our Senior Techs can help walk you through it, 562-981-6800. Thank you again.

21 - 40 of 40 Posts