Dodge Dart Forum banner

1 - 20 of 226 Posts

·
Registered
1,642 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
If anybody is interested, I have access to the internal tracking system for ordered cars. I tracked suzq044's Dart for her all the way until it was delivered to her dealer on Wednesday. Just PM me your vin or von if you have received it and Ill let you know the status.

If anybody feels like donating a few bucks towards my beer fund in exchange for providing this service, I have listed my Paypal address in my signature. This is completely optional and I will continue to provide this service for the forum free of charge regardless if anybody donates. This does consume a good portion of my mornings keeping track of everybody's requests but I dont mind helping you guys out:cool2:

·
Registered
96 Posts
If anybody is interested, I have access to the internal tracking system for ordered cars. I tracked suzq044's Dart for her all the way until it was delivered to her dealer on Wednesday. Just PM me your vin or von if you have received it and Ill let you know the status.
PM to be sent momentarily.

·
Premium Member
13,037 Posts
Thanks moparian; I didn't want to post who it was on the forum; some people don't like that kind of "publicity", as it were :)

That said, it's still at the dealer. <_<

·
Registered
279 Posts
Some other forums actually want money for order tracking. Moparian is a great guy, stepping up to the plate for no charge!

·
Banned
2,521 Posts
Some other forums actually want money for order tracking. Moparian is a great guy, stepping up to the plate for no charge!
I don't think thats morally correct. IMO, thats taking advantage of someone and using your work credentials for your own benefit. I'm sure the dealership they work for and/or Chrysler would not be impressed.

So yes, I'm glad we have people here who aren't like that.

·
Registered
22 Posts
Ordered a Limited on Saturday..."Customer Preferred Package 23L" was listed on the order sheet as restricted.

The dealer forwarded me the POC today (showing order date of 2/2 and printed date of 2/4) and it's still showing restricted. Is this an allocation thing, or something else?

I asked about it and they said something about a weekly allocation? But I never read about that on here at all, so not sure they were correct or not.

·
Registered
68 Posts
Thanks for checking for us. I guess in this case no news is bad news for me. Still haven't gotten anything from Dodge in terms o f a welcome letter or VIN. The dealer did cash my deposit check, so they have some of my money. Now deliver the goods.

·
Registered
68 Posts
Here is what I got as an update from the salesman and the dealer I ordered my dart from.

"...order is now in "C" status which is tentative scheduling. By the end of the week there should be a VIN # that has been assigned to your car."

When I looked up order status "C" I found on a different discussion board website "C" wasn't listed. Any help here would be awesome.

1 - 20 of 226 Posts