Dodge Dart Forum banner

61 - 80 of 81 Posts

·
Registered
184 Posts
Xbone: Simmonz03

Destiny, Forza Horizon, Shadows of Modor, COD Advanced Warfare, Dragon Age(havent really started), that car game you can drive across the us in forget the name. And a few others.

·
Registered
284 Posts
xbox 360 still
dvonfake31
gtaV, madden, far cry 4

·
Super Moderator
4,803 Posts
xbox one and 360. Mainly play guitar hero and rock band! lol also have Forza, halo and GTA. I will mainly be offline playing modded content on rock band though :p If anyone still plays though let me know! I play drums all the time, and am front line for GH Live and RB4. :D

Cntrolle.... you probably can figure it out :haha:

·
Registered
449 Posts
Rogue Dimension on XBOX 360...

I have a PS4, but I still use my 360 for a couple old games... (I.E. ROCK BAND 2) @Cntrollerfanboy

Never bought RB3...and have been really looking into getting RB4 for my PS4.

·
Super Moderator
4,803 Posts
Rogue Dimension on XBOX 360...

I have a PS4, but I still use my 360 for a couple old games... (I.E. ROCK BAND 2) @Cntrollerfanboy

Never bought RB3...and have been really looking into getting RB4 for my PS4.
I have RB2... :D and like 600 dlc :haha: I play pretty much anything on drums and guitar as well. Panic attack is an easy 5 stars for me lol The only on game song I don't do well on is visions. Because well...visions sucks. lol But i can pass it!

·
Registered
48 Posts
Xbox Live : CarToyz

Primary Games : Mostly driving games - ie: The Crew, Forza & Forza Horizon, stuff like that.
Secondary Games : Disney Infinity 2.0 & 3.0 plus various others, depends on what the children want to play.

·
Registered
11 Posts
xbox 360 guy here (I haven't had the time to buy the XBOX ONE but I will)

DaWrench88

I play COD, MW, GTA 5, forza series including both horizons, and many many other hit me up!!

·
Registered
265 Posts
Can catch me on the Xbox One! Don't connect my 360 anymore, got the original Pro model so no wireless.

CR3STF4LL3N

I'm a big Rainbow Six Siege player and will be hopping on that Gears 4 Beta as soon as I get my code - veteran Gears player here. I've also got a level 30 character on The Division, and I own Halo 5 (have given up on multiplayer outside of Warzone though - can't deal with the trash spawn points).

If you wanna add me, let me know you're from the .org and you won't get any hesitation here!

·
Registered
407 Posts
Xbox 1 GT: xHHIxAlcapwnD

Mainly Battlefield 1 or GTA

·
Registered
5 Posts
Xbox 1 Gamertag: Snayer

I play a lot of overwatch and battlefield 1; however, I have multiple other games that I have no issue playing. Hit me up!

·
Registered
57 Posts
XB1: PoppaTot
Steam: PoppaTot
Twitch Stream: twitch.tv/PoppaTot

Stream CoD WW2 and Mario stuffs like Mario Maker and Rom Hacks for SMW.

61 - 80 of 81 Posts