Dodge Dart Forum banner

361 - 380 of 414 Posts

·
Registered
22 Posts
#375 is in Dayton, OH now. Took a ton of damage to the front number on the trailer.

On a side note, has anyone repainted their darts to flat-black with a flat-blue stripe? I'm considering using the money to just repaint it instead of getting the vinyl stripe (the stripe costs $1785 from Mopar)

·
Super Moderator
4,558 Posts
#375 is in Dayton, OH now. Took a ton of damage to the front number on the trailer.

On a side note, has anyone repainted their darts to flat-black with a flat-blue stripe? I'm considering using the money to just repaint it instead of getting the vinyl stripe (the stripe costs $1785 from Mopar)
i would not buy the "Mopar stripe" for that cost!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! It's just vinyl. Probably less than $5 in vinyl. If the insurance company is giving you that much for a stripe, definitely take it and run and use it for something else. Or even here for over x10 less the cost.
Dodge Dart - MOPAR 13 Style Euro Rally Stripe Graphic Kit 1

:)

but are you on the darts of ohio page? We have a lot of mopars in ohio :)

·
Registered
22 Posts
i would not buy the "Mopar stripe" for that cost!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! It's just vinyl. Probably less than $5 in vinyl. If the insurance company is giving you that much for a stripe, definitely take it and run and use it for something else. Or even here for over x10 less the cost.
Dodge Dart - MOPAR 13 Style Euro Rally Stripe Graphic Kit 1

:)

but are you on the darts of ohio page? We have a lot of mopars in ohio :)
Thanks for that info! Do you know which vinyl is the exact color of the Mopar '13? There's like 4 to choose from (and none are flat, sadly)

·
Super Moderator
4,558 Posts
Thanks for that info! Do you know which vinyl is the exact color of the Mopar '13? There's like 4 to choose from (and none are flat, sadly)
I am not sure, but I found one on ebay for even cheaper! I think ebay would be your best bet for finding a matte one if one exists. If not contact @Stay Fresh Car Care about getting one made for you. He sells cleaning products and also does decals. I'm sure he could make that for you :)

here is the ebay link 2013 2014 2015 Dodge Dart Offset Rally Stripes Stripe Graphics R T Rally Sport | eBay

·
Registered
9 Posts
All the interior is in good shape, with the exception of the Dash that the airbag deployed in. I know these parts are a 1 of 500 made and are probably not something you can just order thru the dealer. Not sure what to price the items but will start checking on some prices and will post as I get more info. I have posted this on this site as it seems to be the best place to touch base with those that have the cars that may need them. Thanks

·
Registered
2,066 Posts
It might help to give your general location. Shipping could be an issue with larger parts such as the Smurf blue driver seat.
I just saw the seats on eBay this weekend... Went back and looked, same user name, eBay listing says Tennessee.

Sent from my S5 using DodgeDart

·
Registered
9 Posts
Yes, I am in East Tennessee, Elizabethton, TN to be exact. Sorry I haven't been on to check the forum for messages. My brother past away last week and it has been a rough time. I have not sold anything off this car yet, might be just transferring most of it over to another 2013 Black Limited Dart that I have. Thanks

361 - 380 of 414 Posts