Dodge Dart Forum banner

1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
1,435 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Alright guys I've got an OEM rear sway bar plus end links perfect for a Dart that didn't come with one. Bar came off a GT and is 15mm, not sure the diameter of the end links but setup would be perfect for someone wanting to firm up there rear end but is not willing to commit to some of the harsher aftermarket options out there. Price is $125 shipped to your door!

Comes with everything you should need besides the 4 mounting bolts, which can be picked up for a few bucks at any hardware store.

20151026_081955.jpg 20151012_074004.jpg 20151012_074028.jpg 20151012_074033.jpg

·
Registered
1,435 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I'd have to look at how different the pricing is to Canada and I might have to add a little for shipping. The bar has about 10,000 miles on it.

·
Registered
5,313 Posts
its tough to see in the picture with the low orange lighting, is the bar rusted from top to bottom? i see a discoloration, but not sure what i am looking at...

·
Registered
1,435 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Sorry for the bad pics, I'll get some in different lighting up either tonight or tomorrow. I dont see any rust on it though.

·
Super Moderator
5,808 Posts
Thanks for checking on better pictures. Does the GT get a different sway bar than the other darts? Is it 14mm or 15mm?
GT has a 15mm sway bar, not to quote myself (I don't like to because it seems "douchey" (lol) but in this case it's easier to do) from http://www.dodge-dart.org/forum/dodge-dart-suspension-chassis/26083-lower-just-stiffer.html#post398458:

The only thing different on the GT as opposed to all other trim levels (SE, SXT, Rallye & Limited) are the following:

Left Strut Sport: 05168117AD
Right Strut Sport: 05168116AD

The springs are identical, I have researched this in depth and the only thing that is showing changed is all in the struts. Nothing more, nothing less other than just swapping out the struts to GT's
I've broke down the schematics and compared GT's to SE, SXT, Rallye & Limited... that's the only change between them.

Now, if you are looking for a complete suspension swap, you would need to do the following as well:

Front "Sport" Stabilizer Bar: 05168053AB
15mm Rear Stabilizer Bar: 68192508AC

The ride height is not lowered, but the ride is stiffer due to the advent of the sport suspension struts and larger sway bar.
With that being said @zuiquan1 has the 15mm since he had a GT... hopefully this helps him (for a quick sale) and help as well as with the community (education) :)

·
Registered
140 Posts
I'd have to look at how different the pricing is to Canada and I might have to add a little for shipping. The bar has about 10,000 miles on it.
if you can see what your price would be to ship to ottawa ontario and let me know that would be great as im very interested in the sway bar! thanks

·
Registered
1,435 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Here are some better pics-

·
Registered
1,435 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
bump!

·
Registered