·
Registered
3,483 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Reactions: Khaos17

·
Registered
571 Posts
I am good for the last Sunday of this month. This weekend is full for me and next I am in Bakersfield again.

·
Registered
3,483 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
OK than, October 26th is the date when we want to meet, same Sunnyvale parking lot and drive to Mountain View Downtown for food??
@NASCARCowboy3n88 I see what you did there :) Congrats on your new GT :)

·
Registered
571 Posts
I don't think it will be here by then I can only hope. Oct. 17th build date. Oct. 18 ship date. But who really knows.

·
Registered
3,483 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
I don't think it will be here by then I can only hope. Oct. 17th build date. Oct. 18 ship date. But who really knows.
But she is yours :) Doesn't matter when, she is already yours :)

·
Registered
3,483 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·

·
Registered
3,483 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
I still have bunch of license plate frames, need them gone ASAP!

·
Registered
3,483 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·

·
Registered
3,483 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Go ahead and put me down for attending. Getting a bite to eat is fine, but I WANT TO GO FOR A RIDE/CRUISE. I think we should build more than lunch into our meet-ups. Just my thoughts.
Here we go, first real idea, what you think about it? what you guys in challenger club do? Any routes? Places to visit while cruising ??

·
Registered
3,483 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
Definitely like the cruising idea. As to where to go I have a few ideas but Idk if you guys would be down. I wouldn't mind going to the same places we went to before like the skyline or Half Moon Bay
We can do that again, I want to test my sportlines :D

SO???? Guys, One more Skyline cruise ?

·
Registered
3,483 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·

·
Registered
1,664 Posts
Don't think any of ya decided to go. I'm registered, however due to a very short cash flow, we're not gonna make it.

1 - 20 of 50 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.