Dodge Dart Forum banner

1 - 20 of 43 Posts

·
Registered
84 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey I know this is a little late but is anyone in the North Carolina area and South Carolina and Virginia area want to meet up. Every third Saturday in Greensboro we have a cars and coffee meet. I'm not the only c&c meet but at my location I am the only dart :( all the focus st and subie guys have other cars with them. We need more dart support. If anyone is willing to come let me know and I will give u more info

·
Registered
287 Posts
Not sure I'll be able to make one of these, but interested in more info. I drive through Greensboro a couple of times a month just not usually on the weekends.
It's good to know there's another dart here in the piedmont! I so very rarely see them around.

·
Registered
84 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Yeah it's Saturday morning from 830 to 11 and it's at the lowes food on new garden road. And if you ever see a blue streak dart with hyperblacks and a sunroof. That's me

·
Mopar 13 Moderator
5,441 Posts
You know, I've been in Charlotte for the last 4 days and have seen only 1 dart! I don't know if that's a good thing or a bad thing!

·
Registered
287 Posts
I saw what I guess is a laguna blue or maybe winter chill 2.0 in greensboro a few weeks back on I40. Older male driving it.
Only other darts I've seen in Winston-Salem is a black rallye down town that had a nice blue stripe.

·
Registered
1,085 Posts
Well, I live in Va Beach. I think it would take me a better part of a day to get to Greensboro, or I would come.

·
Banned
2,546 Posts
im in Danville VA but Greensboro NC is only like 40 mins from me. i could meet up there. im even up for a Fayetteville NC meet quarterly if possible.

·
Registered
177 Posts
Well the Wilkes County Cruisers has a meet every month starting in April - I can get a schedule for everyone if you would like

Sent from who the heck cares

1 - 20 of 43 Posts