Dodge Dart Forum banner

North Bay's first Dart orderer

4K views 16 replies 9 participants last post by  ryan1singer 
#1 ·
Hello! I am Khaos and I ordered my dart as soon as my local dealership would let me. It will be shipping this week (thursday) and I cannot wait to drive it. I have been a huge mopar girl my entire life. I recently owned saturns and two dakotas. (The saturns were cheep and easy to come by) Now I am 23, still in college studying to be a Graphic Design and I am buying my first car! I wanted a charger but I commute to San Francisco weekly so the Dart is perfect! :big smile:

#10 ·
Welcome.

When I first saw "North Bay" I thought of the town in Northern Ontario, and then when you mentioned driving to San Francisco, I realized there must be another one

#11 ·
Welcome! awesome order you got there, pretty jealous myself.

I am on the fence about getting a 2.0 (auto) and a 1.4 turbo (DDCT). If it means more money and waiting 4-6 weeks, I'm not sure I can handle the wait!!

#12 ·
Yeah I really didn't have a choice. I would have loved the turbo but I have been carless since April. Thats when I started car shopping and discovered the Dart! I didn't want no honda or anything. I also hate bubble cars.

#14 ·
I believe I was the first on this forum to drive a Dart off the lot in Nor-Cal. I say on this forum because I haven't heard anyone else online mention having one yet. But then again I haven't been on the other forums much since this one is so much better and is more active then the other ones.

#16 ·
Well I wasn't so sure I was the first, a lot of people still give me weird looks when i say I am buying a new dodge dart. They think of the old ones. I am at least first in sonoma county because i called all my local dealerships weekly asking when they could order XD (mind you I was car less and need it!) But I am thrilled to know other in the area who have one!

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.