Dodge Dart Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am taking my car in for it's first service today. This is tough for me as I have always worked on my own vehicles. I have a couple warranty complaints to have looked at but was just going to bounce them off everyone here just to hear your ideas. First one is my exhaust system rattles going over bumps, it's just a resonance sound, almost like a hanger is too tight. The next is a rattle in the dash going over bumps. It's just to the right of center from what I can hear. Just curious if anyone has had these issues and if/how they were resolved. I know it's under warranty and I shouldn't worry about it, but being a mechanic, it has peaked my curiosity. Thanks in advance guys!

·
Registered
1,389 Posts
I am taking my car in for it's first service today. This is tough for me as I have always worked on my own vehicles. I have a couple warranty complaints to have looked at but was just going to bounce them off everyone here just to hear your ideas. First one is my exhaust system rattles going over bumps, it's just a resonance sound, almost like a hanger is too tight. The next is a rattle in the dash going over bumps. It's just to the right of center from what I can hear. Just curious if anyone has had these issues and if/how they were resolved. I know it's under warranty and I shouldn't worry about it, but being a mechanic, it has peaked my curiosity. Thanks in advance guys!
JRW_14,

Welcome to the forum.
Your dealer may remove and adjust the components that are making noise.
Nothing major but they'll likely manipulate the parts until they become whisper quiet.
Keep the thread updated if you can, possibly even post the work order as it's helpful to the community.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts