Dodge Dart Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
2013 Dart sxt. 2.0 auto

Last week i went to start car, no crank. I jumped battery, it started. Let run for 10 minutes, then drove for 20 minutes. Shut car off, came back out 10 minutes later, no crank/no start.

Checked all fuses, switched some relays, removed starter and had it tested, also tested battery. Both are good.

Diagnostic codes im getting:
P0443 evaporative emission system purge control valve circuit.

P0013 B camshaft position acuator circuit/open bank 1

P0010 A camshaft position actuator circuit/open bank 1

P0032 ho2s heater control circuit high bank 1 sensor 1

P0038 ho2s heater control circuit high bank 1 sensor 2

Can someone please shed some light on this for me and tell me where to start? Thanks in advance.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thanks for the response. Im going to try that this afternoon. Im going to feel really stupid, and a little relieved if thats the problem. That was the first thing i read when i started searching a week ago. I just thought, man theres no way it cant be getting enough juice between the oem battery thats testing ok, as well as all the juice from my diesel truck battery with jumper cables. But now ive heard enough dart enthusiasts say it, so new battery it is. Thanks again, will post results.

·
Registered
602 Posts
Thanks for the response. Im going to try that this afternoon. Im going to feel really stupid, and a little relieved if thats the problem. That was the first thing i read when i started searching a week ago. I just thought, man theres no way it cant be getting enough juice between the oem battery thats testing ok, as well as all the juice from my diesel truck battery with jumper cables. But now ive heard enough dart enthusiasts say it, so new battery it is. Thanks again, will post results.
A lot of places/people can test the battery and it will read "ok", for most vehicles, but the Dart requires more CCA and is a lot pickier when it comes to batteries.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts