Dodge Dart Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
981 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So I got in my car the other morning and my system was reset. Had to reenter stations and equalizer. Not too many other options reset. However my Bluetooth doesn't work anymore. My phone won't find uconnect and uconnect will not find my phone. I will be seeing the dealer on Tuesday.
Anyone else experience this.

·
Registered
134 Posts
You've tried to re-pair the devices obviously?

Maybe your handsfree module took a dump?

That last line deserves some kind of crazy Internet pic ! Lol......
But seriously, my iPhone did something similar a couple of week ago, and yes mysteriously corrected itself.

·
Premium Member
4,034 Posts
That last line deserves some kind of crazy Internet pic ! Lol......
But seriously, my iPhone did something similar a couple of week ago, and yes mysteriously corrected itself.
ha ha!

The handsfree module in our van was funny, and they replaced it under warranty, and its been fine ever since.

·
Registered
1,349 Posts
Mine just did it. Phone paired to my iRadar but not the Uconnect, so it's not the phone... Rebooted everything once so far...

·
Registered
1,349 Posts
Same here, it was good the next time I drove it. This morning I received a call just as I was shutting the car off. I wonder if that messed up its neurons somehow.

·
Registered
4 Posts
So I got in my car the other morning and my system was reset. Had to reenter stations and equalizer. Not too many other options reset. However my Bluetooth doesn't work anymore. My phone won't find uconnect and uconnect will not find my phone. I will be seeing the dealer on Tuesday.
Anyone else experience this.
My Bluetooth just quit. Let me know what you find out please. Thanks

1 - 9 of 9 Posts