Dodge Dart Forum banner

81 - 100 of 130 Posts

·
Registered
71 Posts
That pretty much sums it up. My taking offense to someone poo-pooing the 1.4T because Mopar orphaned it was kind of pointless, come to think of it. I guess after 11 years of modding my VW 1.8T I have become a rebel tuner. No factory performance mods expected, nor needed.
How was I poo-pooing it? I was poo-pooing Mopar if anything.

·
Premium Member
5,962 Posts
Anyways guys

Scat Packages are available April 17th

Not that it matters for us... YET
well if it is like the charger/challenger, it will only be for the 2014's right? I believe that you have to order it when you buy the car, not get it afterwards, I might be wrong though.

·
Registered
944 Posts
I also have been following this with great interest, and being an oldster and an expressway denizen, I am hoping that individual parts will become available also. I don't want the Scat Pack per se, but I am extremely interested in the hood, cold air intake, heartthrob cat-back and replacement rear panel to accommodate it. I love my SXT, but still like to be somewhat of a street sleeper....

·
Registered
1,435 Posts
Nope, Mopar aint even acknowledging the Dart scat pack is a thing. They arent even advertising it anymore. I doubt anything will be released...

·
Banned
8,648 Posts
18 hp is nothing to sneeze at, especially the way the GT auto I drove already had enough power for first gear. Those 18 hp will be welcome in 2nd and 3rd gear, and the look..............I sure hope they eventually sell it.

·
Registered
1,435 Posts
I thought those numbers were for the Challenger? Do we have a source?

·
Registered
1,435 Posts
81 - 100 of 130 Posts