Dodge Dart Forum banner

1 - 20 of 130 Posts

·
Registered
158 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I wish there was a dislike button so that I could dislike myself for finding the article and making you all aware of it! There goes our blissful ignorance!

·
Registered
1,435 Posts
Like I keep saying Mopar hates the Dart!

·
Premium Member
2,034 Posts
Random thought. Think this will start a trend similar to that of map packs being released for games? Hope not, but it definitely mimics the same principle.

·
Registered
571 Posts
OK Guys and Gals,
If some of you would do your homework there was a Name and Number on that article and as you would know it he answered his phone. So I asked why there was no news about the Dart Scat Pack. He said to me and I quote "It is still in the works and will be coming out very soon. We are getting the pricing nailed down and will be doing a press release VERY soon." So don't get your panties in a bunch about something that we have no control over. Just sit back and wait like the rest of us. And if you are so inclined to call him yourself and maybe Chrysler will see it better get on the ball or they will miss out on the bottom line CASH.

·
Registered
158 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
OK Guys and Gals,
If some of you would do your homework there was a Name and Number on that article and as you would know it he answered his phone. So I asked why there was no news about the Dart Scat Pack. He said to me and I quote "It is still in the works and will be coming out very soon. We are getting the pricing nailed down and will be doing a press release VERY soon." So don't get your panties in a bunch about something that we have no control over. Just sit back and wait like the rest of us. And if you are so inclined to call him yourself and maybe Chrysler will see it better get on the ball or they will miss out on the bottom line CASH.
HA! Jokes' on you, I don't even wear underwear!

·
Registered
571 Posts
Goddamn at those prices.
Ok if you look at what they have in there "Packs" you can understand the cost. I don't think the Dart "Packs" will even be close to those prices.

·
Registered
1,726 Posts
Ok if you look at what they have in there "Packs" you can understand the cost. I don't think the Dart "Packs" will even be close to those prices.
18 torque and hp for 2000 is like got me. Exhaust intake and pcm tune only nets 18 that's a little surprising.

·
Registered
71 Posts
OK Guys and Gals,
Either way they're missing out. Granted, there doesn't seem to be much from the aftermarket for the 2.4 yet, so the Scat Pack Dart had an advantage there but it's late to market and it totally neglects the turbo buyers. Chrysler saddled the 1.4 with too much weight and now refuses to aupport the buyers with Mopar parts. At least the non-engine mods should work.

·
Registered
151 Posts
until you factor in hood and spoiler. its gonna be a screwing. i have to admit. 2k for only 18 horsepower. just spend 2-4 more and get the hemi supercharged. double the money and like what. close to 100 if not more gain from kenne bell

·
Registered
1,009 Posts
from some sources that I will not disclose, rumour had it the dart scat pak won't be out till christmas once the '16 darts come out.

1 - 20 of 130 Posts