Dodge Dart Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Hey boys and girls ! Just wanted to say hi and post a few pics of my car, nothing special!

Few mods done to car:

Performance wise:
Cat delete
Muffler delete with single exit
CDV delete
Active Grill Shutters(AGS) delete with no CEL
Just did a upgraded clutch and pressure plate with new slave and master cylinder
Polyurethane engine mounts

Cosmetic mods:
custom shift knob
Light bar in the grill
Led fog lights
Led under dash lights (to factory dimmer)
Led reverse lights
Led interior lights
Under glow with grill lights
Once again AGS delete so lower grill is see thru
Semi tinted tail lights
Red painted calipers
20% all round with sun strip

Mods to come:
Turbo kit
Coilovers
Powder coating factory rims
Car wrap
Pod gauges or obd2 haven’t decided
Short throw shifter
Custom duel exit exhaust
Spoiler
A few turn signal mods I had an idea on.

Attachments

·
Registered
645 Posts
Looks really nice. Lots of work on the lighting. I like the light bar on the front, inventive positioning. I pity the fool that approaches you with high beams on. "Blinded by the light" whats the old 80'3 song? "wrapped up like a something something in the night"

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Looks really nice. Lots of work on the lighting. I like the light bar on the front, inventive positioning. I pity the fool that approaches you with high beams on. "Blinded by the light" whats the old 80'3 song? "wrapped up like a something something in the night"

Haha thank you it’s crazy bright at night and it’s tied into the high beam switch, so it works with the automatic high beams and the factory stock

And
(Blinded by the Light by Manfred Mann's Earth Band)

Blinded by the light
Revved up like a deuce
Another runner in the night

Attachments

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Long story short I got backed into by a truck, ruined my cross hair and had a light bar sitting around so I made some nice cuts to make it clean and slapped a light bar in, its currently wired to a relay with the sending wire on the high beam switch, so it turns on and off with automatic highbeams

How did you get the bar light.. I cant cant imagine giving up my crosshairs. 😒 but your car looks good

1 - 5 of 5 Posts