Dodge Dart Forum banner

21 - 40 of 56 Posts

·
Registered
128 Posts
Discussion Starter #21
Do these mounts also help with the "Shifting issue" addressed with Deyeme's poly filled mounts????

Also do you guys have an idea on pricing?
These are a complete replacement, they do everything the poly filled ones do, plus ours stops more movement as we get rid of ALL of the stock rubber bushing. Ours are also a lot better looking than the stock ones.

We don't just apply a "band aid" to the mounts (poly fill around stock soft rubber), we do the full mount replacement.

·
Registered
1,876 Posts
Deyeme takes all the rubber out. There is no rubber in their mounts either.

Pricing is already listed on turbos website.

They are both poly filled so the main functional difference will be what hardness they use. If you want them to look fancy you can pay for turbo's mounts. They do look very nice and as they said can come powder coated if you wish.

·
Registered
128 Posts
Discussion Starter #24 (Edited)
Deyeme takes all the rubber out. There is no rubber in their mounts either.

Pricing is already listed on turbos website.

They are both poly filled so the main functional difference will be what hardness they use. If you want them to look fancy you can pay for turbo's mounts. They do look very nice and as they said can come powder coated if you wish.
Are you sure... :) It sure looks poly "filled" around the stock soft rubber, tapering up around the stock center aluminum extrusion. No where that we see does it state they removed the factory rubber.

If they do get rid of all the rubber, then that is great, if not... Well rubber rots, and it is just time before it begins to loosen up.

·
Registered
1,876 Posts
I went back and found the post again. They cut most of the rubber out so there will be a small amount of it left. Rotting isn't going to be a problem when it's hermetically sealed in poly.

Again these TTR mounts look fantastic and coming from an established company I'm sure they will work fantastic and last forever.

I'll go away now and let you have your thread back.

·
Registered
128 Posts
Discussion Starter #34
You do have more vibs, as you will with any upgraded mount. Getting the mount more firm is the purpose.

Price would depend on how many members purchase... Up to $30 off (15% discount) if we get 10 members.

·
Registered
115 Posts
I'm interested in buying but I need to get some type of price first to actually say yes....I'm really interested in the lower mount.

·
Registered
128 Posts
Discussion Starter #39
Thanks for your order, we did sell our of our first batch, batch #2 is being made now. Should ship in a few days. We will email you tracking as soon as it ships. Thanks again.

Batch #2 we will be making 50 of them, so there should be plenty coming in stock soon!

·
Registered
239 Posts
Oh ok no prob. When I ordered the only one I could choose was the silver painted... I tried black and it didn't work. Either way I'm real happy! Now that I ordered silver I'm glad I did cause it looks stock.

21 - 40 of 56 Posts