·
Registered
128 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

·
Registered
128 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I'm def ordering when I get my taxes back! Are you guys working on the drivers side transmission mount?
We will in the future!

No more putting "Band-Aids" on your factory mounts, our mounts are a complete replacement, and get rid of all the soft factory rubber. Our upper engine mount uses our signature "square bushing" for maximum engine movement control.

All mounts are powder coated to your choice of MANY colors, along with a choice of red or black bushings.

·
Registered
225 Posts
Stupid question warning! I want to replace these mounts because it'll reduce the translation from my engine/tranny to the wheels, right?

·
Registered
128 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Yes, the factory mounts are rubber bushings, which are very soft. Your engine is allowed to flop around, which sometimes even causes a broken flex pipe on the exhaust. Upgraded mounts control this movement.

·
Registered
8,058 Posts
Keep in mind though that engine and drive-train vibration will be more noticeable inside the car. Once testing is done, please give us an idea of how much vibration is transferring into the car.

·
Registered
128 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Will do. We formulate the poly in shape and size and durameter, to keep vibs down as much as possible, with keeping movement down also :)

·
Registered
128 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
We may offer a group buy once the design is finalized. Should know late next week possibly.

These mounts were designed off the manual Dart. If the DDCT Dart uses the same mounts then they will work.

If someone can post a photo of their (DDCT) stock lower trans and upper engine mount, we can confirm visually if these mounts will fit or not.

·
Registered
128 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
A Member on here confirmed the Lower Transmission mount is the same on the Auto DDCT as it is on the Mnaual Trans.

This member will check on the upper engine mount also.

·
Registered
1,085 Posts
They look real sturdy..... monies.jpg

1 - 20 of 56 Posts