Dodge Dart Forum banner

1 - 20 of 268 Posts

·
Registered
484 Posts

Red, 1.4t, Rallye, 6Spd. From what I've seen it's extremely popular with what dealers will have.

·
Premium Member
13,037 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Congrats - yeah, that's pretty much all the dealers have access to @ first, so they're going to be the most commonly seen version for a lil bit I think.

·
Registered
484 Posts
Thanks! And yea, that's the only kind of crappy thing about it. At least it will motivate me that much more to make it my own and look different from the rest.. haha

·
Registered
371 Posts

·
Registered
371 Posts
It's there on all of them, it's just whether it lights up or not is the option, iirc.
Ohhh, I did not know that. Has ANYONE seen one with the light up trim? I would love to see it. For me, it's what sticks out in the pictures the most. But the pictures could just be all photoshop glory. :(

·
Registered
23 Posts
Yes, mine has that option on it. You only can see it at night. It also has the glowing red light that goes around the dash. There's a button that control it and I think it dims it as well.

·
Registered
371 Posts
Yes, mine has that option on it. You only can see it at night. It also has the glowing red light that goes around the dash. There's a button that control it and I think it dims it as well.
Can you provide pictures? That would be so awesome to see!! Maybe a pic of the dash surrounding light and any other accent lighting (off and on), and the button that controls it?

That would be really helpful! Thanks for confirming that you at least have it though. :big smile:

1 - 20 of 268 Posts