Dodge Dart Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi all
Bought my first car last month and also this is the first Car community I've ever joined, I'm always open for feedback, I'd love to make friends as well because It's scary to go through life alone

·
Registered
3 Posts
Good Day all. Just bought my Dart SXT on Jan 2 2022. Almost a week ago. All I can say is I really enjoy driving the car. Then again coming from what I already have it should be understood. I have some plans for this car nothing fancy or huge. Not looking to squeeze a shload of hrs prs from it but I hope to make it feel and sound more sporty. This car is super clean only 3 paint blemishes that I had a hard time finding on the bright white. 49k miles at purchase, 3 wheels have N in them while the 4th has O2. Not sure why this is the case but it is. All in all I am pleased with the car even though its made by Fiat. I just bought the fluids except trans fluid and once the weather is nicer out Ill go through and get it updated. Norhth East Ohio this time a year is supposed to be crappy and today has reminded us of that. Anyhow Ill be asking a ton of questions and hopefully sharing my car journey.

Automotive parking light Wheel Car Tire Vehicle

Car Wheel Tire Vehicle Hood

1 - 3 of 3 Posts