Dodge Dart Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Super Moderator
5,808 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)

We all know that the current "search" feature for the .org leaves a lot to be desired. With that being said above you is a link to a more specialized and specific search function to find exactly what you are are looking for when browsing the .org. I am going to be looking into ways to integrate this more into the .org infastructure, but as of right now the link above will get you to the most comprehensive search for knowledge available to you the members of the .org.

As always if you do have any questions/comments or concerns please feel free to let myself know or one of the moderators of the site. Hopefully this will help out the community as a whole to unlock the knowledge of the .org.

Much obliged,
YS-53

·
Super Moderator
5,808 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Now Integrated to the .org's Infrastructure

Screenshot 2015-12-15 at 20.22.28-1.jpg

Member's of the .org YOU asked for a better more comprehensive search function and now you have one that is integrated into the infrastructure of the .org itself. I supplied @cereal killer with VBulletin code in which he took to Forum Foundry programmers to implement the google search algorithms specific for our dodge-dart.org needs. No more vague search features; as of right now we have the most comprehensive search for knowledge available to you the members of the .org!!!

As always if you do have any questions/comments or concerns please feel free to let myself know or one of the moderators of the site. Hopefully this will help out the community as a whole to unlock the knowledge of the .org. I hope you all are excited as I am about this addition to the .org!!!

Much obliged,
YS-53

·
Registered
207 Posts
Thanks guys, this is awesome!
You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to youngsmith53 again.

·
Super Moderator
5,808 Posts
Discussion Starter #6 (Edited)
bump for all members... please remember the new search function is now available to unlock all of the information for your Darting needs.

·
Super Moderator
5,808 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Monday bump welcoming all new members from the weekend!!! Please use the new and improved search function before you post your new threads, ya never know your question might have already been answered!!! :)

·
Super Moderator
5,808 Posts
Discussion Starter #9 (Edited)
Yes, I know I beat a dead horse...
flogging_a_dead_horse.jpg
most days, but we have the tools for .org members because YOU asked for it, so we might as well use them. Just a friendly reminder for the influx of new members as you can normally find anything and everything you want with the new search function. :)

·
Super Moderator
5,808 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Just a friendly reminder for the influx of new members as you can normally find anything and everything you want with the new search function. If you can't find it, let one of the staff know and we will assist in anyway we can. Enjoy your time on the .org!

·
Super Moderator
5,808 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
BUMP, for the friendly reminder as you can normally find anything and everything you want with the new search function. If not let one of the moderator/administrator teams know and we'll assist! :)

·
Super Moderator
5,808 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
New Year .org BUMP! Another friendly reminder to new and old members as you can normally find anything and everything you want with the new search function. If you have any questions, concerns or comments, please don't hesitate to PM myself or one of the other moderators and we'll be happy to help and assist! :)

1 - 12 of 12 Posts