Dodge Dart Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I just had a couple of questions as Ive never messed with turbos (but will be having it professionally done and learn) and also never owned any Mopar as a daily.

I already have a plan to buy a magnaflow kit for the exhaust before I do anything else, but I wanted to ask what all the sub-model differences are in the example image, as well as the different model types (ie: G25 vs G30)

I'd also like to know if I need to upgrade any other internals such as gaskets, etc.

Thank you!

Font Rectangle Parallel Number Screenshot

·
Registered
2,267 Posts
They are all different sizes. A/R relates to air flow but a bigger A/R usually means a slower spool time. V-Band and T4 relate to how the turbo connects to your exhaust manifold. They are different shapes. Then you have internal wastegate or external wastegate which is either a wastegate built into the turbo itself or a separate unit outside the turbo.

That being said, the Dart isn't a vehicle that reacts well to being turboed. There are only maybe 3-5 people who have successfully done it. Tuning options are few and far between.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts